78| Love Will Stay

💐بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم💐

(In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Knew you were perfect

After the first kiss

Took a deep breath like, "Ooh"

Feels like forever

Baby, I never thought that it would be you

Tell me your secrets

All of the creep shit

That's how I know it's true

Baby, direct it

Name in the credits

Like the movies do.

- Ariana Grande♡

____________________________________
_____________

Camila's P.O.V.

The fresh, sea-salty scent of the ocean soothes me and calms me down, and I slowly close my eyes and take it in a few more times. And for these few seconds that I breathe in the sea, I'm able to relax and let go of everything for a few, short moments. And though they are brief, they're just enough for me. A few calm moments in the midst of this chaos is everything that I need right now.

I haven't been to the beach for quite a long time, I never thought of visiting it after I got home from school. I'd almost forgotten how calm and at peace sitting by the shore always made me feel.

Nothing compares to visiting this beach at sunset, and that is why I chose this exact time to come. I've always loved watching the sunset at the beach, so I figured while I had couple or hours left until sundown, I would come see it here.

I didn't put much effort into how I looked, really, I just wanted to be comfortable enough to relax. I'm only wearing a white tank top with a grey cardigan over it, an old pair of denim shorts and a pair of flip-flops. My hair's wet, which causes the wind blowing my way to become colder, since I washed it right before coming here.

Sofia's staying at Becky's place for the night to play with Stephanie, and even though Becky insisted I stayed as well, I declined and said that I needed some time alone, and if I ever got lonely, Lauren's always around.

I haven't spoken to Austin since the last time he came over, and he never tried to reach out to me either. I was expecting some sort of apology from him for the way he treated me, but then I remembered that it's Austin, and he doesn't apologize.

I don't even know how he could even bring himself into showing up at my house again after what he's done. He'd have some nerve if he even tried to call me at all.