48| Promise Me

I remember the day when

We were out all night

I wish that I could get the day back

And tell you it's alright

'Cause we all do the same thing

We just don't realize

That we're living on borrowed time.

- Little Mix♡

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

"I think they should add hot chocolate the cafeteria menu for this month. It's starting to get a little chilly around here and people can't exactly drink cold beverages in winter." Hailee says and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Shawn would really like that idea. You know, with muffins and all." I smile and Hailee giggles. "Definitely."

"I think we should suggest it to the head office, maybe marshmallows as well." I say and she nods. "Good idea."

As Hailee and I continue our somehow pointless conversation, Dinah is busy on her phone and Becky, Lauren and Normani are watching T.V, the door is rapidly opened by Ally who's holding an envelope in her hand, startling the crap out of all of us.

"GUYS, THE JINGLE BELL BALL IS NEXT WEEK!" She yells as she waves the envelope in the air excitedly. The other girls start squealing and jumping up and down while I just there like a vase. What the hell?

"I found this outside our door just a second ago!" Ally refers to the envelope in her hand.

"Oh my God! Yes, yes, yes! Finally! I've been waiting for this all year!" Dinah yells as she jumps up and down excitedly.

Becky bounces onto Ally and knocks her down onto the floor as they both laugh wildly. "YES! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ALLY!" Becky yells.

"I'm already trying to imagine what it will be like this year!" Lauren claps her hands together excitedly as I shake my head, trying to process what the hell they're all talking about.

"I know, right? I'm already making my shopping list in my head!" Hailee says.

"Hold up, everyone, what on earth is a Jingle Bell Ball?" I butt in.

"Only the coolest, most fabulous and expensive-looking Christmas ceremony ever! The academy throws one every year before actual Christmas since students and teachers won't be able to spend it here. And believe me when I say that it's the best, and I mean the best party you will ever go to!" Becky explains excitedly as she gets off of Ally.

She takes the envelope from Ally's hand and gives it to me. "Here, read this and you'll understand."

I take the envelope from her and examine it for a minute. It looks very fancy. It's bright gold with prints of Chrismas trees and mistletoes and has the academy's logo on it. Definitely the fanciest envelope I've ever seen!

I cautiously tear it open, careful not to ruin it. It's just too pretty! I can't help it!

Inside, I find a sheet of paper folded in half then take it out and read it out loud.