11| Another Chance Missed✔

Dear reader, bend when you can

Snap when you have to

Dear reader, you don't have to answer

Just cause they asked you

Dear reader, the greatest of luxuries

Is your secrets

Dear reader, when you aim at the devil

Make sure you don't miss.

- Taylor Swift.

____________________________________
_____________

Camila's P.O.V.

"Ally, would you hurry up? We have to be in class in two minutes!"

I yell as I bang on the bathroom door several times. But seemingly, the blonde is taking her own sweet time getting ready, even though this is the worst possible day for that.

The one day that we both forget to turn our alarms back on the previous night just so happens to be the day we both have Music Homeroom for first hour. Aside from it being a super important class for the both of us that we absolutely cannot miss out on, I've heard from Dinah that Mrs. Stewart is a particularly punctual teacher – despite not really being the scary-strict type – and does not tolerate anyone being late to her class. So, yeah, we're basically screwed.

Deciding that the situation is helpless and that she's not coming out of there anytime soon, I breathe out a deep sigh before grabbing my phone and my backpack.

"Listen, Ally, I'm heading out, okay? I'll save you a seat."

"Okay!" She yells back and I swing one strap of my backpack over my shoulder and tuck my phone into my back pocket before crossing towards the door and heading out.

I make it down the stairs to the ground floor, but just as I turn around the corner to get to the doors of the student building, I bump into someone, causing their coffee to spill all over my shirt, the burning hot drink stinging my skin, but I do my best not to show any signs of pain.

I expect it to be the handsome stranger I've been bumping into this entire past week, but instead I'm met with a pair of brown eyes that belong to a girl, who's just about my height – only slightly taller – and has brunette hair with gorgeous ember highlights.

"Shit," She curses as she takes a step back staring at the mess she made with wide, regretful eyes. "I'm so sorry," She begins to shake her head. "It was an accident, and I was just in a big rush and I wasn't looking and – God, I'm just so, so sorry..." She apologizes profusely.

I shake my head dismissively. "That's totally fine, I can just go back to my dorm real quick and change-"

She immediately shakes her head. "No, you'll be late for class, my room is just around the corner on the first floor."

"No, really, it's okay, I can still make it if I'm quick-"

"I wasn't giving you an option."