47| Perfect

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old, favorite song.

- Taylor Swift♡

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

1:24 a.m.

Shawn and I are currently laying under the stars, hands tightly clasped together as we stare up at the starry sky. I swear that if my love were the stars, there would be no day.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath as a cool breeze of air blows in my face. I've never felt so at ease. So... carefree. That's how I always feel around Shawn, like nothing else matters but us.

I feel like we've come a long way already, you know, from accidentally bumping into each other in the halls to Mrs. Martinez assigning me as Shawn's Spanish tutor to becoming close friends and now... this.

It feels a little crazy when you think about it, 'cause we've had such a complicated story at first, but then things started clearing up a little and we were able to find our ways to each other in the end. I thank God everyday for putting Shawn in my life and I forever will. I'm more than just a lucky sixteen-year-old girl.

"Shawn?" I say as I open my eyes. "Hmm?" He hums.

"Where do you see the two of us in ten years? Like, where do you see the two of us together?" I ask randomly before taking a quick glance at Shawn and he shrugs.

"Probably married." He says and I turn to face him and smile widely. "You'd marry me?"

He looks at me and shrugs, a lovely smile tugging at his lips. "I mean, I don't see reason why I wouldn't."

I giggle and look back at the sky, trying to imagine what it would be like living under the same roof as Shawn. Waking up next to him every morning, hearing him yell, "Honey! I'm home!" when he comes home while I'm busy in the kitchen. Sounds cheesy, right?

"And would we have kids?" I ask and Shawn shrugs. "Probably."

I giggle and bite my lip before turning to face him. "Names?"

"Wow, someone's in a hurry!" Shawn laughs. "Leave everything for its time, Mila. We'll get to all that later." He smiles.

I can't help the blush that rises to my cheeks as I bite my lip and look away from him.

"There's still time to think about all that when we grow up. But for now, I think we should enjoy being kids." Shawn says as he caresses my cheek and I smile at him. "Yeah, we should."

I sigh heavily as I look up at the sky again. "Prepare to get your ass kicked tomorrow, Mendes."

"Do I smell a challenge?" Shawn smirks. "Guess you do. Let's see who gets the most prizes at the carnival tomorrow." I challenge him.

"You're on, Cabello." Shawn smirks. "But what if I win? What do I get?" He asks and I think for a moment.

"If you win, I'll do whatever you want for the next two days." I say and he smirks. "Whatever I want?"

"Whatever I'm capable of." I correct my sentence. "But what if you win?" Shawn asks. "Then you'll do the same thing." I say.

"Deal." He agrees confidently. He knows I'm going to beat him, especially since I'm already calling Ariana on my team. I'm totally gonna kick his ass.