69| Sweet Revenge (Pt. III)

Did you think that I would let you

Crawl right back into my bedroom

After everything we've been through?

I know the truth

That damn, you're such a

Difficult little devil

Trying to put it back together

'Cause you see I'm doing better

Without you now

Damn, you're such a...

- Hailee Steinfeld♡

____________________________________
______________

[Still two weeks ago]

Camila's P.O.V.

"Mila, are you sure this is necessary?" Shawn asks me for the billionth time since we came out here tonight and I sigh and roll my eyes as I continue to adjust the camera on my phone.

"Yes, Shawn, it is necessary." I yell back to him from my distance. "If we want the rest of this plan to work, this is what we gotta do, okay? Unless, of course, you would pass off an opportunity to give Austin a big "Eff you." to his face."

Currently, it's around 11:00 p.m. and we're at the park for the second phase of the plan, and quite frankly, the most important one of them all. It's actually a good thing that nobody ever really comes to this park, just imagine how awkward it would be if the kids playing here all stopped whatever they were doing and just stared at us. Yeah, not exactly the best thing to look at.

"No, that's not it," Shawn says. "in fact, I'd kill for a chance to kick this prick's ass, it's just that... I don't want to have to kiss her to do that." He gestures towards Becky who is standing beside him with his hand. "And besides, it's gonna be really weird, like I'm kissing my little sister."

Becky crosses her arms over her chest as she laughs at Shawn dryly. "You're acting like I'm dying to kiss you, Muffin Boy, for your information, I don't want to do this anymore than you do. And by the way, I'm actually five months older than you are, so technically, you're the little one here." She glares at him before turning to look at me and sighing.

"Mila, I can't do this," She shakes her head. "First of all, people will call me a slut once this gets out, and I can't handle anymore public humiliation than what I have endured these past couple of weeks, and doing this is gonna make me feel even more guilty and uncomfortable than I already am; I mean, after all, it's your boyfriend that I'm kissing. And, to be honest, I really don't think it's that necessary either."

"Hey," I look up at her from my phone. "do you want to get back at Dorito Boy or not?"

"Yes, but-"

"Then you have to do everything I say. No questions allowed." I cut her off as I look back at my phone, finally achieving the perfect view as Becky lets out a loud, frustrated groan.

"Alright," I say as I zoom in a little bit, making it seem a bit more believable. "are you two ready?"

"No." They both say in unison.