59| Lies Are Underrated

The wasted years, the wasted youth

The pretty lies, the ugly truth

And the day has come where I have died

Only to find I've come alive.

- Marina And The Diamonds♡

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR BECKY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" We all sing before clapping and cheering as Becky smiles and blows out the seventeen candles on her birthday cake.

She turns to me and smiles widely before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me in for a tight hug. I giggle as I hug her back equally as tight.

"Thanks, Mila. This is the best birthday ever." She mumbles against my neck. "Hey, we all did this, you should thank the others as well." I smile as soon as we pull away and she turns to look at the others.

"Thank you so much for this, everyone. This is truly the best birthday I've ever had." She smiles, getting mixed replies of "You're welcome." and "It's nothing.".

The girls, the guys and I have all gotten together a couple of days ago at my dorm to plan Becky's seventeenth birthday party. We had everything planned out carefully for the entire event, Ally and I handled getting the cake, which is a four-layer high chocolate fudge cake (a.k.a Becky's favourite and mine), covered in full white frosting and decorated at the edges of each layer with chocolate frosting. We also had the bakery write 'Happy Birthday, B! We love you to the moon and back!♡ ' at the top layer, though I have absolutely no idea how all of that fit on there along with the three big, red, edible roses that were put there as well.

Haiz and Ari spoke to the pricipal to use the music room for Becky's birthday, though I know that I could've just rented out a huge arena for her if I wanted to, and I would've, but we decided that the music room was the best place to throw her birthday party because Becky really loves this place and comes here way more than I do and I come here a lot.

Dinah, Lauren, Cameron, Jack G, Shawn and I spent the entire morning today decorating the music room and making sure everything was in place. We didn't have school today, even though it's a Friday, because we were taking progress tests a couple of weeks ago and all the teachers were too busy marking papers, therefore, didn't teach any classes these past two days.

We would all take turns keeping Becky busy these past two days while the others shopped for their presents for her so she wouldn't suspect anything. And when everything was set, Dinah and I blindfolded her and brought her here. And we know what happens after that.

I'm actually really surprised that she didn't suspect that we were planning her birthday party, we'd be all sorts of nervous when she would walk in while we were talking about it and we'd totally lie to her face when she'd ask about what was going on, and not just any type of lying; but that type of absolutely horrible lying that would convince people that we were truly in fact lying. But she didn't suspect anything so we didn't really care and carried on with everything.

I smile widely as Becky showers everyone with warm hugs. I love seeing my bestie this happy. Especially since she hasn't been in the mood to do anything in the past couple of weeks for a reason she chose not to reveal, but I didn't want to push her to talk about it. This is actually the happiest I've seen her in a while, and that makes me really happy as well.