63| When In Rome

Number two

Why would you try and play me for a fool?

I should've never, ever, ever trusted you.

- Camila Cabello♡

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

Third deck, cabin 623.

I read the sheet of paper I was given before we boarded the ship. Mrs. Stewart told us all to go find our cabins first before meeting down at the main entrance area with the tour guide at 10:00 a.m. to take us on a tour around the ship.

And so here I am on the elevator to the third deck of the ship, looking outside the glass at everything outside. This ship is truly huge from what I've observed so far, I've never been on anything like this before. It's as big as a shopping mall for God's sake! Maybe even bigger!

I really wish my family were here, they would've loved it, especially Sofia since she loves anything sea-related. Like, I seriously feel so small inside this ship. Like, it's so big, it makes me feel like an ant crawling into someone's bedroom.

Soon, the elevator doors open and I find myself on the third deck. I quickly step out, rolling my suitcase behind me as I turn right towards the side and walk down towards the corridor at the end. I turn left into the hallway and look down at the piece of paper in my hand before looking up at the door beside me.

615.

I keep walking down, looking at each door at that side and the one across from it until I reach the end of the hallway, still not finding my cabin.

I turn right from there into another long corridor and look at the number in each door.

620, 621, 622, 623!

Just as I find my cabin, I bump into someone, causing their purse to fall on the floor. "Oh, I'm really sorry about that, I wasn't looking." I kneel down to pick up the awfully familiar purse before standing up to meet my Polynesian best friend.

"Wait," I furrow my eyebrows. "DJ?"

"Hey, Walz." She furrows her eyebrows but chuckles. I point at the door of the cabin we're in front of. "623?" I ask her and she nods. Both of our eyes widen in realization and we quickly throw our arms around each other.

"Yes! I'm not gonna room with a stranger for two weeks!" Dinah chimes and I laugh as we pull away. She quickly pulls out her key before I pull mine and unlocks the door, walking in ahead of me.

I follow her inside and place my suitcase beside the door. The cabin looks fairly big and luxurious. It's almost all white with a few hints of color added by paintings hung on the wall, there's a huge plasma T.V. across from the two beds, a dresser under it aside from the closet in the corner beside one of the beds, a mini-fridge beside the dresser, an L-shaped couch in the corner in the other side of the dresser with a coffee table in front of it, and finally, a private bathroom right beside the door. There's also a balcony at the end of the other bed with a gorgeous view of the sea.

On top of the dresser, there's a piece of paper that says, 'Welcome aboard the Royal Caribbean, MIMA! Here's a little something to say hello.' in red, italic letters. Next to it was fruit basket and a tray with a plate of biscuits, a kettle full of water, a few coffee cups and containers of coffee, creamer and sugar. Not to mention a basket of Hershey's chocolate. I can definitely use something sweet right now.