42| All We Have Is Love

We could be royalty

Kind and queen of nowhere

Lose it all, everything

As long as we got you and I

You and me

They can tear this whole house down

All we have is love.

- Sabrina Carpenter♡

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

As I put on one last coat of mascara, I hear the door knocking. I smile, knowing it's probably Shawn standing out there and place the mascara tube on the dresser.

"Bae is here, huh?" Ally smiles as she looks over to me from the T.V. I smile at her and nod before going to get the door.

I open it to see Shawn standing there in a grey T-shirt, black jeans and a breathtaking smile. "Hey." He says before leaning in to peck me on the lips. "Hi." I smile shyly after we pull away.

"You look beautiful." Shawn compliments and I feel blush beginning to rise on my cheeks. "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I giggle. I'm wearing and off-the-shoulder, navy blue top, black, high-waisted jeans and black ankle boots. I decided to add a black choker because I thought it looked cute, aside from the fact that I hadn't worn one in ages. I left my hair as it is, only I curled it just a bit so that it looks less boring and I have a decent amount of makeup on. It's not too much that it makes me look like a cake and it's not too little to the point where I look like I'm not even trying to look good for Shawn.

"So, ready to go?" Shawn asks and I nod. "I just need to grab my jacket." Shawn nods and leans against the doorframe. I go back inside and grab my dark, jean jacket from the coat rack next to my closet before grabbing my phone from the dresser and shoving it in my back pocket.

"Okay, Ally, I'm leaving." I say as I approach the door. "Sure, have fun! And no canoodling, you two!" She yells back and Shawn laughs, making me stifle a giggle. "God, shut up, Ally, we won't do anything!" I say.

"Just kidding! Enjoy your night!" Ally yells back and I giggle. "We will!" I close the door behind us and we begin our journey down the hall. Shawn and I are going on our first date tonight. As in our first REAL date. Like, not under the bleachers of the football field. We're going somewhere outside of the academy. I'm not sure where exactly because Shawn refused to tell me anything but I'm not worried one bit. I'm actually really excited to see what he has in mind. Also, I'm not really worried about my outfit at all although I'm not sure where we're going because I think that my attire is fit for just about anything.

"So, are you excited?" Shawn asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn to him and smile as we descend the stairs. "Yeah, I am."

"I mean, this is our first actual date. How can I not be excited?" I smile as I play with my hands. "Well, I hope it'll be memorable for you, then." Shawn smiles as I look up at him.

"Of course it will. I'm going to remember this forever."

"Even if we break up?" Shawn asks, surprising me. I look up at him and furrow my eyebrows. "Why would we break up?" I ask as we approach the underground entrance to parking lot.

Shawn shrugs. "I don't know, really. Some people say that relationships don't last forever and..." He pauses for a second. "I'm just scared that you'll throw it all behind you and forget everything we had if we break up." He says and I stop in my track and turn to face him as he does the same.