46| Without A Doubt

And I won't be missing you

And no one could love you

The way I used to do

But love isn't fair

So I swear

That this time, this is the end.

- Little Mix♡

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

"Relax, Ari, they're going to love you!" I say as I link our arms together as we're walking down a hall to the cafeteria.

"I don't know, Mila." Ariana looks away. "They all despise me for everything I've done and I know it! Especially Dinah." She mumbles the last part. I instantly remember the story that Dinah had told me and Becky a little while ago, but I decide that it's best if I don't bring it up.

"That's because they don't know the real you. Trust me, once they get to know you and see the beauty of you, they're going to love you, Ari." I smile at her.

"You really think so?" She looks at me. "Without a doubt." I smile and she smiles back at me before letting out a heavy breath as we approach the cafeteria.

"Just remember, don't panic." I tell Ariana as we stop at the door. She bites her lip and nods and I smile at her before pushing the double doors open. We go inside and receive a few confused looks from one of the CCP tables. Probably because they know how much Ariana and I used to despise each other and didn't expect us to walk into the cafeteria arm in arm all of a sudden.

We ignore the looks from people and approach the table where my friends are sitting. Seems to me like they didn't even realize we came in because they're busy laughing over a picture or something on Hailee's phone.

"Hey, guys." I smile as soon as we reach the table. "Oh, hi, Mila, what's-" Becky stops and shoots a glare at Ariana once she realizes that she's here.

"What's she doing here?" Dinah glares at Ariana and she bites her lip and looks down at the floor. I can tell she's getting uncomfortable.

"Uh, not to sound rude or anything, but why are you holding hands with Ariana?" Hailee furrows her eyebrows.

"What are you even doing with her?" Ally butts in as she throws her arms up in the air. "Uh..." Lauren darts her gaze between me and Ariana. Wow, they sure are good at making someone feel horrible. Ariana tries to turn around but I keep a tight hold onto her arm to prevent her from doing so.

I tightly squeeze her hand as she looks at up at me and gives me an 'I really don't want to be here!' look before I clear my throat and turn towards the others.

"As you guys already know, this is Ariana, and she will be sitting with us today." I say and Becky's mouth falls to the floor. "You're kidding, right?" She says and I shake my head.

"I'm not. She'll also be hanging out with us later today. I want you guys to be nice and make her feel welcomed into our group of friends." I explain and Becky and Dinah look at each other weirdly.

"No way, Camila, I'm-" Dinah starts but shuts up once I shoot her a glare. "fine with it, actually." She continues, faking a smile which I can clearly see through. "Here, you can sit next to me." She and Becky scoot a little bit to the left so Ariana and I have room to sit down.