03| Day Four✔

Sick of all these people talking

Sick of all the noise

Tired of all these cameras flashing

Sick of being poised

Now, my neck is open wide

Begging for a fist around it

Already choking on my pride

So there's no use crying about it.

- Halsey.

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

During these past couple of days, Ally and I have gotten along pretty well, even discovered we have a few or more things in common, which is honestly a relief because truth be told, it would be a nightmare having to get through an entire year with an insufferable roommate, so thank God for that. However, though, I've noticed that I've been getting strange attention from students around here these past couple of days. Like, I would be walking down a hall after class or something and everyone in the same hall would all just legit stop their conversations and just stare at me. To put it simply, it's not exactly the best feeling in the world. Usually when that happens, though, I make sure to keep my head down and try to speed up my steps as much as I can to get out of there as soon as possible. I hate drawing any type of attention to myself for whatever reason; just the feeling of having other people peel my down with their eyes is enough to give me goosebumps.

In other news, I spoke to my dad yesterday about my apparent placement in a class that people literally wait in line for and asked him if he pulled any strings, and he tried to dodge the subject at first, saying he had nothing to do with it and that he had no clue what I was talking about, but I wasn't dumb enough to believe any of his bullshit and got it out of him eventually. Apparently, along with filling the guardian information form the day he visited the school to complete my admission process, he also signed a shareholder's contract - just like he does with every other company or institution he takes an interest in - and now he holds a whole 2% of MIMA's stakes, and also apparently sponsors to the school's extracurriculars. And so the owner decided to place me in Mrs. Stewart's homeroom in return for my father's generous investment. And as much as I appreciate him looking out for me, I'm also deeply annoyed by the fact that he just has to insert himself into every single thing that I do, and I made sure to let him know that and warned him to stay out of my business as long as I'm being obedient and following all of his stupid house rules.

As of now, I'm coursing through a rather crowded hall heading to my next class, trying as much as I can to get out of here before anyone notices me. As soon as the classroom I'm supposed to be in comes into view, I breathe out a heavy sigh of relief and speed up my steps a little more. But just as I'm approaching the classroom, my hand outstretched to grab the doorknob, a tall figure stands in front of me, blocking me from entering the room.

I look up to see a tall, raven-haired girl standing there in front of me. She's surprisingly way taller than I am. Seriously, it's either she's a giant or I'm a dwarf. I'll probably go with the second one; I admit to being a generally short person.

The taller girl stares down at me with piercing green eyes that seem to hold such a judging look in them, and I can't deny that it's making me really uncomfortable. She simply just keeps staring down at me, her gaze flicking from one of my eyes to the other as her lips don't utter a single word, and neither do mine, which only makes this situation a lot more awkward than it already is.