77| Outbreak

💐بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم💐

(In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Can see it from the way you're looking at me

You don't think I'm worth your time

Don't care about the person that I might be

Offended that I walk the line

So what if I'm not

So what if I'm not everything you wanted me to be?

So what if I am

So what if I am more than you can see?

- Bea Miller♡

_________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

I stare down at my phone, reading over the text message I just received a million times over, and getting the urge to face palm myself.

[3:15 p.m.]
Douchebag: hey babe I'm coming over in like 10 mins xx

I can't even believe this guy.

I swear this is the fifth time he tells me he's coming over this week. It's seriously getting out of hand. I can't keep Sofia locked up in her room all the time like that just because he's always here, but I can't risk him seeing her, because God forbid what could happen if he does.

And worse still, babe? Is he being serious right now?

I cringe as I read over that word specifically over and over again. That honestly sounds - or in this case, seems - so disgusting coming from him. It's bad enough I have to put up with him, for God's sake, I don't have to be put through having him call me that.

And as much as I want to just block him right now, I decide against it and just reply to his message, but I keep it extremely simple and short.

[3:16 p.m.]
Me: sure.

Just as I hit the 'Send' button, I hear three soft knocks on my bedroom door.

"Come in!"

The door opens slowly, and Sofia's little head pops in, an innocent smile on her face. I smile as well as soon as I see her.

"Hey, Sofster, come here."

I motion for her to come closer and she walks in, leaving the door slightly opened behind her. She stops at the side of my bed, then starts to play with her hands and rocks back and forth as she starts speaking, as if she's nervous. I sometimes forget how shy and innocent she actually is.

"Kaki, Finding Dory is playing on T.V, do you want to watch it with me, pretty please?"

At first, I open my mouth to respond with, "Of course, Butterfly Queen, I'll be down in a minute." But it never comes out.