70| Bottled Up Emotions

There you are with your college friends

You played in their marching band

I can't help but wish I knew you then

But I guess I know you now

It looks as if I stumbled right into the palm of your hand

Hey, you

Hey, Mr. Knock On My Door

I'm sorry that I've been emotions galore

Am I crazy for wanting a little bit more?

A little more of you

A little more, a little more of you.

- Alessia Cara♡

___________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

The sounds of the clock ticking on the wall across from me and some kid in front of me tapping their pencil in an ever so annoying and torturous way are driving me absolutely nuts. I can't wait to just get out of here and be done with Junior Year. I look up at the clock to see that there's not much time left before we're all free for the summer. Five minutes to be precise.

As of now, I'm in my assigned exam room, taking my last exam. Or should I say, sitting there and rudely staring at other people threading their fingers in their hair, trying to squeeze an answer to a question out of their heads, after I have finished my final exam. I was done with my paper thirty minutes into the exam time, and I've been stuck here for the past two hours since we're not allowed to leave the exam room before the time is over.

And I have to admit, this last one was pretty easy, luckily. American History. Though it's not one of my favourite subjects and I can't express how relieved I am that I won't be taking it next year since I'll be taking biology instead, this was a great choice for the last day; American History exams are usually not more than just three sheets of paper, front and back, and they usually like to keep the exam very simple and completely passable, or maybe I just think that because I kept track of the subject since the beginning of the year.

Becky and Dinah are beside me in the same state, only Dinah decided to make use of her time and take a nap while Becky's doodling something on her desk to waste some time. And as much as I'm bored out of my mind right now, I'm glad I'm not in anyone else's shoes right now.

I mean, beside Becky, Dinah and I and a few other kids, everyone in this room seems pretty perplexed, like it's the first time they ever hear of - or, in this case, see - such things. I mean, this exam isn't even that hard! Yeah, sure, I get that for some, it might be, but only if they weren't here all year. And I'm pretty sure that everyone in this room was in the same history class as me since the beginning of this year.

Though, my secret to doing a good job on History, or any subject for that matter, is rereading all of your previous tests on the subject and knowing where all your mistakes are. Like, even you don't study every lesson regularly, if you're making sure to study well for class tests, you're fine, and you won't need to put a lot of pressure on yourself when studying for finals.