20| It Was Her Fault

But I'm holding on for dear life
Won't look down, won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light
'Cause I'm just holding on for tonight.
- Chandelier, Sia♡

____________________________________
______________

Camila's P.O.V.

I open my eyes as I hear noises coming from the bathroom. I sit up in my bed feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach. And by dizzy I mean really dizzy. I drop my head back on the pillow in hope that I'll feel a bit better but no such luck. Moments later, the bathroom door opens and Ally comes out.

"Morning, sleepy head." She says smiling and I sit up and smile back.

"Good morning." I say as I run my fingers through my hair. "What time is it?"

"7:42 a.m." Ally replies and I nod.

"How are you feeling?" Ally asks. "Better, I guess." I reply and Ally nods.

"Come on, get ready or you'll be late." She says and I shake my head. Honestly, I really don't feel like going to classes today. A lot has happened yesterday and I just need time to process it all. And besides, there's no way I can make it in just fifteen minutes.

"I don't feel like taking any classes today. Especially after what happened yesterday." I say hugging my knees up to my chest.

"It's alright, I understand how hard this is for you. I'd do the same thing if I were you." Ally says and I nod and smile sincerely resting my chin on my knee. "And if anyone asks, I'm sick, okay?" I say and Ally nods smiling. "I'll bring you my notes later." She says and I nod.

"Thank you." I say and Ally nods smiling and sits next to me.

We sit in silence for a second before Ally speaks up.

"So, when exactly are you planning to tell the others that you and Austin... broke up?" She says. So far, Ally is the only one who knows that Austin and I broke up. I don't have any courage to tell Becky, Dinah and Normani yet but I know I have to tell them eventually. Ally found out when I came to my dorm from the library bitterly crying yesterday. I just felt the need to tell someone about it because I couldn't keep it in any longer.

"I don't know, really. I'm not ready to talk about this to anyone else yet." I say and Ally nods.

"Whatever the case, know that I'll always be there for you." She says and I smile and pull her in for a hug. "Thanks. I really appreciate it." I say.

"Anytime, Mila." Ally replies and she hugs me back. Seconds later we pull away.

"I just can't seem to understand that Austin would choose to believe a text conversation that he's not even sure is real or not over his girlfriend." Ally says and I shrug. "Well, this is life. Not everything goes as planned."

"What I really want to know is where he got these texts from." I continue. "Wait, didn't he tell you?" Ally asks furrowing her eyebrows and I shake my head.

"I asked him but he said that it didn't matter."

"That's odd." Ally says then glances up to the clock in the wall and stands up.

"Alright, I've got to go now." She says grabbing her phone and backpack and I nod. "Okay."

"You sure you're going to be okay by yourself?" Ally asks before she approaches the door and I giggle. "I'll be fine, mom." I say and she laughs. Ally is the motherly figure of our group. She makes sure we all do our homework, get up on time and all that unnecessary random crap!