50| Christmas C'mon (Pt. I)

I can't lie

It's a sweet life.

- Jessie J♡

____________________________________
_____________

Camila's P.O.V.

"God, I'm so tired." I whine as I rest my head on Lauren's thighs as we're sitting onstage after finishing our second set.

"Me too." Ariana joins us and collapses down on me, resting her head on my stomach.

"What?" Hailee yells from the DJ's turntable far offstage. "Ari, you have absolutely no right to say that! You've only been here an hour while I've been here all freaking day!" She scolds her furiously as Lauren and I share giggles.

"But I've been working eight hours a day all week, Haiz!" Ariana whines. "You're co-stage and sound manager, Ari, that's what you're supposed to do to get this ball going! I've been working all week as well, do you see me complaining?" She yells and Ariana groans.

"Give her a break, Haiz." Lauren says before grabbing the bag of Doritos next her, opening it and popping one into her mouth. "She's done her fair share of work so far." She offers me the Doritos and I gladly take one and pop it into my mouth.

"You should get over here too." She continues as she hands the bag to Ariana. "You look really exhausted."

Hailee sighs and shrugs then walks over to us as she ties her hair up into a messy bun then sits down Indian style next to Ariana and sighs heavily as she buries her head in her hands.

Currently, we're at our final rehearsal session before the ball. And yes, that means that the ball is tomorrow.

We teens have the whole place to ourselves for the night since Mrs. Antilly trusts Hailee and Ariana to make sure that things run smoothly for the last rehearsal. We're also here to help with the final touches concerning the decorations for the ball. It's not compulsory, really, but I just need an excuse to be here. This place is just full of life and being here helps me get less nervous about performing in front of everone at the event tomorrow night.

"Hey, do you have any idea where Shawn is?" I twirl a lock of my hair as I look up and Haiz takes her head out of her hands and furrows her eyebrows at me.

"I think he's helping Jack G in the back room." She glances behind her before looking back at us and I nod before passing her the bag of Doritos.

Silence fall for a moment among us, nothing but the sound of Doritos crunching could be heard before Hailee decides to break it.

"So what do you have in mind, Mila?" She asks and I look at her and furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I remember a couple of days ago that you told me you'd let me in on details about something you we're planning to do, so spill." She says and I nod in understanding as it clicks in my head.

I take my head off of Lauren's thighs, causing Ariana to fall over and wince in pain but not giving a damn about it and look around the room to see if Dinah or Cameron are in here.

When I'm sure that I see neither, I sit up staight and look at Haiz, Lauren and Ariana who's glaring at me while rubbing her head.

"You and Dinah will be taking shifts with Nash and Cam DJing tomorrow night, right?" I ask Hailee and she nods.

"Cool, so I need you to arrange for you and Nash to DJ after you, Ari and Shawn's set and make sure you play the best slow songs you have on your playlist. Shawn and I will take it from here." I explain before look at Lauren and she and Hailee furrow their eyebrows at me. "What's all this about?" Lauren asks.