Family//27

Before you read this chapter :) here is this short important thing. Pronunciation
Cru: ca-roo
Rohin: Ro-hin or Rowin' either works:) enjoy

I stare as Armitage takes my place as the main pilot and lands the craft without asking for help. He would probably tell me to stop if I even tried helping him so I walk to the door. I feel my face, after taking off my glove, just so I remember who I am. I need to know what Ben feels like before I hide him away again. I put my glove back on and return the mask where it has been so many times. Slip follows my actions and stands by not speaking to me. I stare at the entry way, wondering what the planet will look like. As we lower I feel the temperature drop to a damp cold.

I am tossed and I steady my hand on the wall as the air craft is fully landed. I look back at Armitage, maybe I should have helped him land. He stands and puts on his hat. After finishing the last few things that need to be done he puts on his hat and walks over to Slip and I.

"Please both of you remember what you're here for. We are here only to hopefully find a way to Skywalker." He only looks at Slip when he speaks. Ignoring my past thoughts of telling me to stop I taunt him more.

"If we're only here for one thing, then why are you and your slaves torching an already impoverished population?" I look at the back of his head that still hasn't turned to acknowledge me.

"I certainly hope you're not speaking of my stormtroopers when you say slaves." He tightens a fist.

"I'm sorry, I meant extremely loyal servants."

He finally turns to me. His eyes travel all over the mask in the absence of my eyes. "They are subordinates, like you. So I suggest you silence yourself."

"What makes you think you're above me?" I step in front of him and look down.

"Careful, Ren." A malice look I've never seen before shows in his eyes and slight smirking mouth. I feel as if he can see my eyes. Without taking away his stare he activates the door open. A few seconds pass of the moist air from the planet entering in for him to finally turn and walk out.

I let out the held breath and watch as the obviously uncomfortable Slip walks out following Armitage. I follow after them and feel a chill stepping out of the controlled environment. I look up to the sky seeing only fog and different colors of blinking lights shining through, mostly likely belonging to the tall buildings. The ground is covered in sporadic water drops and soon overtaken by rain. I look up again and the sky is barely noticeable now, overwhelmed with clouds and more fog. I continue to walk behind Armitage, following him because I refuse to stand next to him at this time.

A squad of stormtroopers walks up and gives the usual recognition to their general. I turn around to take everything in. I don't expect much from this at all. It's not clear at all what we're looking for or what information these people even have. So it's best to be aware of something like my surroundings In case anything happens, even if it is me being paranoid.

I like it here, kind of. I like the rain, it's a nice change from the base. It's very light and ongoing, a sweet mist. I don't like the sky though, it's just proof of how much this population is ruining its planets air. Drops of water continually falling out of homemade poison clouds. I also notice that there are barely any speeders, this leads me to confirming that this place is clearly improvised.

A couple of children walk by holding tight to each other staring up at me with eyes wide. Two small female girls with weathered clothes and no shoes. They stop for a second and stare at me. I turn to them, about to ask if they need help, but as soon as I turn, they run away out of fear. They look as if they bathe in garbage. Both of them with once blonde hair, but now obviously a different color not by choice. I suddenly feel guilt, but for what. I can't help those girls. They look as if they are without a home, but what am I to do? It's not like I can take them home with me. I hate the feeling of helplessness, but even more, the feeling of not being to help.