Are You Afraid?//8

I walk in and see Hux talking to Mitaka. Mitaka sees me and I swear I can hear him swallow.

"Ah, Kylo. Please sit." Hux points to the seat I sat in before.

I sit down in the seat and remove my mask. I set it down on my lap and Hux gives me a look. I ignore him and rest the side of my face in my hands.

"Ok Mitaka," Hux looks at Mitaka and snaps his attention away from me. I don't think Mitaka has ever seen my actual face before. "I want you to inform our group of this plan. It's the entire outline for the mission on the planet Jide."

Mitaka takes the drive out of Hux's hand and nods. "Yes General Sir." Mitaka looks at me and nods once before leaving the room.

"That's who you chose to be your lieutenant?" I smirk at Hux.

"I didn't choose him. Be wise with your words. He's a very exceptional young boy." Hux's voice raises at a note of complete praise.

"He would probably be begging for his mother if he even saw battle." I put my feet up on a panel.

"Kylo, you would do something like that outside of battle. So let's not be rude now." Hux grabs one of my feet and shoves it off the panel, causing me to fall forward a little.

"You underestimate me Hux. I could beat the entire resistance."

"Then get to work."

I shake my head. "Why am I here again?"

He tilts his head at me and then puts the back of his hand to my forehead. "Feeling okay? I only told you about a hundred times. I thought you force users were suppose to be smart."

I swat his hand away from my face. "You only told me once. It's just that we're not talking about the plan."

"You decided to degrade my lieutenant, then proceeded to tell me that you could beat the whole resistance. It's not my fault that we went off subject." He tosses his touch pad in my lap.

"Sorry, maybe I just got distracted by you. Your eyes are green as grass."

Hux looks at me like I drew 'nerf herder' on my forehead and he is trying to figure out why I'm even speaking.

"Kylo I thought we agreed that you only take off your mask when it's just you and I." He puts both his hands and the flat surface in front of him and stares at a screen.

"It is just us."

He rolls his eyes. "Mitaka was just in here when you took it off."

"Are you afraid of sharing me or something?"

"You wish." He shakes his head but a smile is tugging at his lips. His lips.

"Maybe I do." I rest my head in my hand again and yawn. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. Hux has helped keep my mind off Poe but I still think about Poe a lot. Dream about him. "Sooo, what's the plan?"

"The planet that you're small brain had such a hard time finding is called Jide."

Sheesh, it wasn't that hard to find it. He was the one pointing at random stars. "Anyway?" I yawn again.

"Am I boring you Kylo?"

"Oh maker Hux, just continue." I wave my hand annoyed and shut my eyes.

"Well, we will send a group of troopers and a bounty hunter down to the planet. I'm guessing you weren't paying attention before so I'm going to say it again. If they find anything," Hux pauses and starts tapping his foot.