Angelic//20

"Come on, trust me. I promise it will be fun."  Poe makes his normal face of a cute begging animal.

"No. My dad would flip," I whisper.

"Not if he doesn't find out. Now come on." Poe moves his hands quickly asking me to come.

"Fine. But if I get caught, I'm blaming you." I start crawling out of my window.

"Whatever, blame me. I would totally take credit for this."

"You know Poe, I would never do stuff like this on my birthday."

"Well it's my birthday so you're going to have to deal with it."  Poe takes my hand and starts dragging me as he runs.

"Poe, why do we always have to run? Can't we walk some where for once?"  I say already out of breath.

"Stop whining Ben. We're almost there."

Poe let's go of my hand and stares up in amazement as soon as we reach my dads famous Falcon.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." I say looking up and gulping at the huge ship.

"Ben, I said stop whining."

"You're not the one that's gonna pay for it in the end."

"Come on." Poe walks up to the Falcon and takes out a survival knife his dad gave him. He starts carving things into the metal and turns around smiling at me. "Aren't you gonna join?"

I think about saying no. But of course, like always, Poe always convinced me without trying.

"Give me that, brat."  I say walking over to him.

He smiles big and hands me the knife. I look at where he was just carving and see the words 'Han sucks' I have to bite my lip so I don't smile so big. I look at Poe and burst out in laughter as he does.

"Really Poe?" I nearly fall over from laughing so hard.

"What? It's true." He puts his hand on the big ship to stabilize himself and catch breath. "Here." He takes the knife out of my hands. "Just so you don't get blamed if your dad sees this." He starts carving 'from Poe' into the ships metal and I laugh even harder.

"You and carving your name into things." I shake my head, remembering my sketchbook that was harmed by him carving his name on the front a few months ago.

He turns around and smiles. "Oh be quiet. Here" he hands the knife back over.

I walk up to the metal and stick my tongue out as I start carving.

"You look like a tauntaun with your tongue out like that." Poe teases me.

"You look like a half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder." I punch his arm.

He rubs his arm laughing at my comment. I finish carving my name and then a message saying 'Poe is twelve today -Ben'  Poe gets one look at it and starts laughing again. 

"Thanks for the birthday message, Ben."  He feels the carvings like he's super proud.

"I only did this for you. Consider this as your present." I touch the carvings with him.

"Thanks for making this the best birthday ever, Ben." Poe comes towards me and stands on his toes. I'm surprised when I feel him press his lips to my cheek.

I look at his smiling face and feel my cheek. "What was that for?" I ask.

"What I just said. Want another?" He smiles like an evil cat.