Warm//33

Please, Ben I don't want to die.

That's all that's in my head. And his face. His fingernails cutting my arm and face open. All of it all of the time. Him telling me he never used the force. He didn't. He didn't. He didn't deserve to die. To be murdered.

Armitage left a long time ago, doing his job. His duty to whatever. If Luke could see me now he would hate me. I get that over powering heart bounce as this is the first time I've thought of Luke's reaction. Despite what Cheeb may have thought. Luke loved him so much. Cheeb was everybody's favourite little boy. He thinks I was the star, but no. He could do no wrong in anybody's eyes. He could've been a prince somewhere with how much he was loved. Could have been. If not murdered.

Luke would hate me so much. He would try to convince me there was a way out of killing Cheeb. I had to do it. I had to. Cheeb says he would've stayed secret but he's a kid and he doesn't know any better. I couldn't trust it. I had to do it. Armitage could have found out I was a Jedi. I had to do it. I had to.

Maybe I should kill the rest of the students. It would be so easy to find them as I am more advanced in the force then they are. I could pretend to be Luke to find them and take them out one by one.

No!

What is wrong with me? I. Im a killer and I hurt my Sunset.

I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so

No thoughts besides I need to break everything. I grab my sabor and start to slash up my bed. Stupid stupid stupid. I hate it here I hate Luke I hate my dad I hate stupid Cheeb I hate myself I hate it I hate I hate I hate the force I hate Jedi and I hate sith and I hate Snoke and I hate Armitage and I hate it here.

I drop my sabor as I need to catch my breath. My heart beating so fast it hurts. My chest and throat rasps due to me being out of shape. I feel moisture form on my forehead and arms. I
Fall to the floor and lay on my back stretching my arms on either side of me. I'm not wearing a shirt so the slick black ground is cold in my skin. Just trying to breathe. I smell how burnt the bed it. It's beyond use now. Glowing with dozens of slashes maybe up to hundreds. I was so lost in thought there for a second.

I'm so stupid for destroying my bed. This is so stupid.

"Ben?"

I perk up only by my neck hearing sunset talk to me through the force.

"Yes my sunset?" I say.

"Are you okay?"he asks.

I sit up and cross cross my legs feeling my face heat up and I smile.

"Yes, my sunset."

"I am about to meet with the supreme leader. I just wanted to see if you're okay. You haven't left your room yet."

"I'm okay. And I will leave now."

"I love you, Ben."

"I love you Armitage."

I wonder why Snoke wants to see him. None the less. I need to stop staying in here unless I want to get caught doing nothing. I'm shocked I haven't been talked to by anyone besides Armitage.

I get out fresh clothes and begin to dress myself. I go to the bathroom to see everything is in order when I'm reminded. There I am.. hundreds of me. Staring back with my stupid eyes. I'm done with this stupid kriffing mirror. I stomp to where I had my light sabor before and stomp back into the bathroom. I start to slash the mirror now but I won't stop until nothing is left. I can't see. I won't see myself in this thing any more. No more no more no more.