Treasure//13

I watch him leave and turn the corner. Who ever made that crashing sound is going to pay. I pick up my mask aggressively and put it back on just as hard. I needed to feel him and some idiot down the hall ruined it.

I unsheathe my light saber and speedily walk to the training room. I walk through the door and Twenty and Slip jump out of each others arms, just as they did before. I walk past them, sprinkling my rage as I hit my shoulder onto Twenty's rather hard.

I go straight for the wall of blasters and ignite my saber, earning a gasp from Slip. I let out a weak child childish breath as I slash my red weapon across the wall of blasters. The brittle noise changes as it flies through the air and it clicks in my ears multiple times. Sparks start to fly and I keep going left and right and any other direction that I can. I start to feel the blood pump through my arm and it stings to keep raising my weapon every which way.

After a while, all that lies in front of me is a black mess of glowing embers and broken blasters lying on the floor. There once white cover was covered in soot and surrounded by parts of the wall. I look back up at the wall and it looks like the surface of a planet. My lightsaber slashes made valleys and breakage in a random design.

I breathe heavy, listening the the crackling and sporadic ticking, My lightsabers red glow leaves suddenly, earning another gasp from Slip. Rage fills my heart and I turn around.

Twenty is glaring at me with hate and disgust in his eyes. Slip looks very fearful, but has very understanding eyes. I find it very solicitous.

Slip opens his mouth and hesitates before speaking. "Are you-

"Get out." I growl.

Twenty shakes his head and I see him press his tongue against the side of his mouth in complete disproval. Twenty grabs Slips arm and attempts to pull him out of the room, Slip jerks his arm away and Twenty looks at him hurt.

"Slip, I said get out." My voice boils in my insides and it begs me to get louder.

"Just let me help you." Slip starts walking towards me and I ignite my saber and hold it a couple inches from his face.

"I said get out!" I step close enough to make his face glow in its rare red lighting.

He stares at me with eyes bigger then Starkiller itself and he is breathing only through his nose quite loudly.

Twenty looks very concerned and I see him gulp down his fear twice. He slowly slides his foot towards Slip and drags himself in our direction. I avert my eyes from Slips, and see Twenty's shaking hand reach Slips stiff one, which is plastered to his side. Once there hands touch, Slip snaps his head to Twenty's pleading face and nods.

Twenty grabs Slips hand in one swift motion and drags him away very very fast. I watch as Twenty drags him out the door and Slip catches glimpses at me on the way out. I keep my saber suspended in the same position for a few seconds before letting it drop and losing its light.

I drop to my knees and ignore the pain that the floor inflicts upon them. I throw back my head and bite my lip hard. I really feel for Twenty, he truly wants to protect Slip, but how? I could have easily killed Slip. Slips face could have ended up like the wall behind me, and if Twenty tried anything, he would be dead too. Twenty loves Slip and promises protection, but that's just impossible in a place like this and I truly feel bad for him.

I drop on my back and then lean over on my side and toss around some of the pieces of the broken wall. I just destroyed a wall. I pick up a piece of the shattered wall and throw it at one of the unaffected walls. I just destroyed a kriffing wall. I did it because someone deprived me of feeling my Sunset. I needed it and someone ruined it by making a noise.