Innocence//6

I walk out of my room and I am immediately greeted by a serious Hux.

"We must discuss business." He starts to walk away. With out me. It like he just expects me to follow him every time he does that.

"Well good morning to you too." I mumble under my breath as I catch up to him.

"So, Kylo, I thought about you last night."

"You thought about me last night?" I interrupt him and look at him smirking. I wish he could see my smirk because he probably thinks I'm a huge jerk by interrupting and teasing.

He scoffs slightly. "Well if you would let my finish. I thought about how you said you don't do anything to do but train and meditate. Then I told you that we would have to do something about that." He looks at me again.

"And?"

"Well I consulted Captain Phasma about it, and we came up with something together. Something easy."

"Why does it have to be easy, do you not trust me with a hard task?" I had tease in my voice but I am actually curious. It actually kills me to have no idea of what Hux thinks about me. I could read his mind but I'm not really good at that sort of thing. Maybe I'll get better one day.

"Calm down. It's not that. I just didn't want to over load you." He says it passive aggressively, like it was a comeback.

"Okay well what is it?" I notice that we are standing in the middle of a random hallway. I don't actually know where we even are, I usually just follow Hux around all the time when I work with him or when I ask him where something is. It's pathetic honestly. Maybe I'll know my way around Starkiller one day.

"Well, Captain Phasma has some problem stormtroopers." He raises his eyebrows like the stormtroopers were a burden to him.

"Problem stormtroopers..." I honestly dont know if I just asked a question or restated the weirdness of the statement, 'problem stormtroopers'.

"Yes, like they cause problems. For example, FN-2199 knows no respect for his leaders or his peers, and he needs to be whipped into shape." Hux shakes his head as he looks down at FN-2199's profile on his touch pad.

He honestly looks very rude. He had dark buzzed hair and he's overly frowning in his picture. It looks like a painting of a mad person.

"How many will I be 'whipping into shape?'" I look at Hux and he rolls his eyes slightly at my comment.

"FN-2199 and two others. Do note that the reason you're getting these specific three is because they all have problems and a circle of pathetic drama."

"Sounds fun." I move closer to Hux and look over his shoulder as he searches the other storm troopers I will train.

"This one is FN-2003." He taps a file and a picture and a number come on the screen. The boy on the screen is very intriguing. He has blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes. I quietly chuckle at the fact that he has a big goofy grin on his face for the picture. He seems so innocent and pure, how could he be a problem?

"He's cute." I move closer to Hux go get a good view. Hux looks back at me with confused eyes and then shakes his head looking back down to his screen.

"This, is FN-2187." Hux pulls up another file and I am greeted with a soft unique face. The man is obviously foreign, I can tell by his beautiful dark skin and soft eyes.

"What's the problem with the last two?"

Hux closes out of it and starts doing other things on his touchpad before he speaks. "Captain Phasma and a few other stormtroopers caught FN-2187 and FN-2003 on multiple occasions having an intimate relationship. FN-2199 was the last to catch them and he decided the best way to go about it was to beat FN-2187 close to being in the infirmary."