Debt//17

After Armitage left, I stayed there sitting next to my bed on the floor. I don't know why. I stare all around my room, it's not much to look at. The doors to the balcony are still open because even though it has been at least an hour of me sitting here and watching them move in the snowy air, I haven't done anything about it. During this hour of sitting here and doing nothing, I could have meditated. I chose not to though. I don't want to meditate because I'll remember stuff and it will be harder to hide. It will be even worse to hide it though if I don't. So what do I do? Sit here and do nothing. Well, I'm not completely doing nothing. I'm watching doors move back and fourth in the wind, I'm not just sitting here.

I sigh and rest my head on the bed behind me. Nothing, nothing, nothing. I start tapping my fingers on my lap and close my eyes. Why am I sitting here anyway? There is so many other things that I can be doing right now. There is a lot of things I could have gotten done in this hour that I've sat here.

My eyelids start to feel heavy before a light beeping sound is heard. I look up and get on my knees to see where it's coming from. I recognize it as my com link. I get up and walk to my nightstand and realize I never took it out of the drawer. I take it out and my heart turns heavy and excited as I see Sunset trying to contact me. I try not to smile as I open up the message.

"Hi." I say smiling. Honestly the presence of him, hologram or not... was breath taking.

"Good evening. Remember when I said the squad found something on the planet Gaff?" I can tell he is trying not to smile also.

"Yeah. You said something like that." I continue to look at him in amazement as a light blush dusts his cheeks.

"Well we need to prepare a plan of going down there. You and I. And of course a group of stormtroopers."

"Right now?"

"It's been at least an hour since I bothered you last. It's not like you're busy."

"That's where you're wrong. Im very busy."

"With what?" He asks in complete disbelief with squinted eyes.

"Thinking about you." I smile at him.

He rolls his eyes with out any sort of smile. "Just meet me in the discussion room." He cuts it off and his hologram leaves.

I can't help but smile at how blunt he is. I love him and it's dumb. I barley know him but I have never felt more comfortable around anyone. Not Luke or my mother. Not even Poe... I need to let go of Poe. Sunset deserves all my love and he shouldn't have to share it with a back stabbing.... I shouldn't say that. I don't mean it.

I put on my mask and walk out the door. I get to the room and the door slides open. I walk in and set my mask down on the panel, sitting in the chair in front of him.

"That was fast." Sunset looks down at his data pad looking bored.

"Because I wanted to see you." I scoot my chair closer then it needs to be.

He looks up at me for a split second and then looks down smiling. "We're going to leave in two days. I have already informed the supreme leader and he has approved."

"That's good." I lean in and rest my chin in one of my hands.

"Yes, How is your stormtrooper training going?"

Slips frightened, saber glowing face and images of Nines being choked flash through my head. "Really good... they are acting more obedient."

"Good." He looks up at me again smiling.

"What did they find? You're group?" I scoot even closer.

"It's your group too. Anyway, They found a sort of hologram message. It doesn't play the full message though. We are going down to get it and bring it back to Starkiller so we can hopefully get it to play the full message."