Torn//18

I get bored and all I think about 25/8 is Star Wars soooook, The song above is 'Just Can't get enough.' I made it Kylo and Hux's ship song. -yoitsme108

"Where should we go?" I ask him.

"What, you want to do this now?" He looks up at me and I feel more judged then ever.

"Of course we are? Why wouldn't we do it now?"

"Maybe because I'm the general. I can't just leave my post and use the force with Kylo Ren whenever I Please."

"Sunset, the longer we wait the bigger the chance Snoke will find out about us. He is probably going to search my mind soon, to see if I ended this."

"Come with me."

Sunset let's go of me and picks my mask up off the ground. I take it from him and put it on and he leads me down the hall. After turning for what felt like a hundred times, we reach what I recognize as his quarters. 

"So you changed your mind.... we're doing it now?" I look at him in puzzle as he types in numbers for his door to open.

"Not what I said. I never said that." He looks at me strict and steps through the door.

"Then why are we here?" I gesture around his room.

He stops in his tracks and breathes in an annoyed sigh. He turns around slowly and looks at me like I said the dumbest thing ever. I take off my mask and set it on a nearby table.

"Because, I still have a duty to the First Order and there are many things I still need to attend to." He walks towards me slowly.

I walk over to him to fill the gap in between us. "Armitage, if we wait any longer-

"I know what you said." He holds up a hand to stop me. "But listen to what I have to say. If I do not return back to what I was doing before, the supreme leader will wonder where I am. He will catch us together Ben. Wouldn't that be worse then him seeing that I still love you in our thoughts."

"You do have a point but-

"But nothing." He shakes his head. "My life has already been threatened today, I will not have my job at stake too."

I can't help but smile. He is worried about his job over his life right now. Worried about the First Order over him being alive.

"What's so funny?" He tries to act mad, but I see a small smirk creep up his lips.

"You're so crazy... I mean dedicated... and I love it." I step closer.

"Oh, enough." He pushes me out of the way and walks to the door.

"Where are you going?" I turn around.

"How thick are you? I told you I have a responsibility. I'm assuming this stupid force thing you want to do will take time, and right now, I don't have it. I'll be back so calm down."

He can be so insensitive sometimes. "Sorry Master, General, Hux sir. But,"

He rolls his eyes at the nickname. "What Ben, just say it."

"What I meant to say is, what do you want me to do this whole time?"

"Wait here. Maker, you act like I have never left you alone before. How did you ever survive before you met me?"

"I don't know." I say truthfully... ok lie. I survived through Poe but that doesn't matter. Poe is a traitor to my heart and I need to let go.

"I promise I'll come back, the day is almost over." He puts on his hat and walks out the door.