Please Dont leave//9

I take off the last drawing from my wall and shove it in the trash that's in the corner of my room. I stare at the crumbled up drawing of the falcon and wish I could do more. Like burn it. I drew it for my dad a while ago and he just set it aside and said a fake thank you. I hate him.

I walk over to my bed and rip all the covers off of it, and throw them in the other direction. I grab my mattress and drag it off screaming. I rip all the posters off my walls of the X-Wings that Poe hung up and I rip them up to even more pieces.

I walk over to my drawers and tear my clothes out of them, throwing them behind me. It's not like I'll ever see my normal clothes again. I'm going to be wearing stupid Jedi robes for probably the rest of my life. I grab the com link my mom gave me as a birthday present off of the dresser and throw it against the wall, shattering it. I grab my whole dresser and pull it over and jump at the loud thump it makes when it hits the ground.

My parents are probably wondering what I'm doing up here from all the noise I'm making. They told me Luke was coming to get me, and to pack my things. Pack what mom and dad? I can't bring anything! I'm a stupid Jedi.

My rage is still not passed and I grab the trash that's full of old sketches that used to be on my wall. I wave it around the air, scattering the drawings and actual trash everywhere. I rip off the curtains that hang on my wall and throw them towards the big pile of mess that I have made in the middle of the room.

The last thing that's not harmed is my sketch book. I pick it up off the floor from where I threw it last. I get ready to throw it again, when I stop myself. It hovers in the air with my arm and I scream at the corner I planned on throwing it in. Tears flood my eyes and I drop to my knees and start shaking and crying loudly. I open the sketch book to the last thing I drew. Tears fall all over Poe's face and the pencil smears. I violently take my hand and smear it everywhere. It barley harms the picture but it's enough to make a difference. I rip the picture out and crumble it up. I raise it up to throw it but I stop my self again.

I hold the crumbled sketch tight in my hand and lean over screaming. I lay there pathetically with my forehead on the floor crying like a child. What did I do to deserve this? I told the truth. Poe is the one that lied and he's getting away without any punishment.

I hear a knock at the door down stairs and my head shoots up quickly. My mom or dad is going to come up here any minute and tell me Luke is here. I look around at the mess in my room and cringe. They are gonna kill me. I get up with the crumbled sketch still in my hands. I put my ear to the door and listen. I can't hear Luke down there but I can here my dad talking. I can't understand what he is saying though. The door never closed so I figure my dad is talking to Luke with out letting him in at all. Do they really want to get rid of me that bad? I hear the door shut, slam is more like it.

I know what's coming next, my mom is going to come up here and tell me it's time to leave. I back away from the door with tears falling down my cheeks and filling the room with my loud sniffles. I back up to the point of my back hitting my window. I turn around and look outside one more time. It's going to be a long time before I will see this view again. My parents will probably not even have this same house by the time I get back.

Looking at the view I see someone walking away from the door. Poe. I put my face closer to the window and fog it up with my heavy breathing.

"Poe." I whisper.

He stops and turns around staring at the house. He breaths heavy as he looks at it all over, all over except my window. Maybe he just doesn't see me. I'm about to open my window and try and get his attention, to talk to him maybe... know if it's really true he betrayed me the way he did. Before I can open it though, his face turns quickly and tears fill his eyes. I quickly reach over to unlatch my window, but he runs away very fast, still crying.