Supreme leader//2

The doors open wide and a light blue hologram flickers to life. The room is spacious and very black. Hux and I walk in and approach the hologram, Snoke. I get down on one knee as Hux does and bow my head. After getting up I look at Hux and all his confidence. He doesn't even seem scared of Snoke.

"Supreme leader, You requested our presence?" Hux looks up at Snoke and his face is softly illuminated in the blue glow that Snoke's hologram gives off.

"Yes." Snoke leans to one side and gives me a strange look. I almost forgot I had the mask. "Ren."

"Yes?" I am surprised at the distorted voice that comes out when I speak. It sounded menacing and I didn't like it. I feel as if I'm someone else.

"The mask Ren? Don't play dumb." Snokes voice rose and I struggle to keep my fear down. I can feel him in my mind and I try my hardest to hide my feelings of horror.

"It's for, vulnerability." The mask altering my voice was to make me strike fear into people, but I somehow still sounded like a scared boy.

Snoke looks at me almost disgusted and I'm now grateful for the mask as I feel a quiver run through my body. I look over at Hux and feel self conscious as he rubs his eyes in disappointment.

"Supreme leader, I can explain." Hux waits for Snoke's answer with uneasiness. I hope he doesn't get in trouble.

"Enlighten me General." Snoke carelessly waves his hand in the air and leans back in his chair lazily.

"It makes Ren stand out in a special way. The mask hides his face of human vulnerability and takes away emotion. Just like Vader, his mask will strike fear into hearts of rebels. Or anyone against the First Order for that matter." Hux smiles proudly and I smile under my mask. He just defended me. He also has a very handsome smile. No. Don't think like that.

I look away from Hux, regretfully and look to Snoke. He smiles evilly and nods. "Good, good."

I look back at Hux who is now smiling bigger then before. I hope to one day feel the satisfaction of pleasing my master. Something I could never seem to accomplish, Luke or Snoke.

"Now, you both know of the temple burning down and Skywalker hiding away."

I cringe at the thought. Hide it. I burned the temple. I burned the temple. It was my idea. I hope Luke is right about being able to hide that away from Snoke. Hux and I both nod at his words.

"There is a possibility at finding the last Jedi." Snoke's face turns to disgust as he act like he is smelling something wretched. I cringe at the way he said 'the last Jedi'. I hated Luke for sending me here but I also admired him. He is... was my master.

I look to Hux again and see his expression matching Snoke's. How am I going to be able to do this? I haven't been here that long and I already feel like I'm failing. Why can't Luke understand that I need to contact him. We could control it. No. Hide those thoughts.

"There is a map in this galaxy, some where. Your mission is to find it."

"Yes supreme leader." Hux nods and look at me.

"Oh. Yes supreme leader." I nod quickly and look at Hux as if I was asking for his approval. I see him try and hide a smile and I realize how desperate I must have looked.

"You are dismissed." Snoke waves his hand and the hologram cuts off.

Hux walks away quickly and I start walking faster to catch up with him.

"We must start preparation immediately. Contact all our allies and hire a few bounty hunters to get information from different planets." Hux looks at me and I'm taken aback. He has never looked at me face to face with full eye contact. Granted he can't see my eyes. I'm starting to like this mask. He will never know when I am observing him.

"Yes. Of course." I nod quickly and feel stupid after doing so. I'm glad I have Hux working with me because I don't know anything about stuff like this.

Hux walks into a small room with computers and control panels covering one wall. I stand at the door and watch him as he walks around and types things and presses the screens. After a while, he starts writing things down and he asks this lieutenant Mitaka to come to the room we are in.

After a while he turns around and looks at me wide eyed. "Ren?"

I step to the side awkwardly. "General."

"Sorry, I didn't know you were still here. How long have you been standing there?"

"I never left. I walked here with you. I was just waiting for your instruction." I walk over to him and sit in a chair a few feet away from him.

"I'm not over you Ren, you do have a bit of freedom."

"I know, I just thought you needed me. Like for finding Luke."

"Well yes of course I do." Hux smirks at me and leans against some of the controls with out pressing any buttons. "Just not right at this moment."

"Oh. Should I leave?"

Hux laughs slightly under his breath and looks at me like I had drool coming down my mouth. "You don't have to leave. I just figured you force users meditated and trained. Things like that."

"Yeah. We do things like that. I was just making sure that you didn't need me for anything. Now I'm just talking though."

"That is what you're doing isn't it?" Hux continues to press away at the machines and send messages to people.

I stare at him while he moves. He is very slender and I find his figure very attractive. He seems too perfect and I feel intimidated by it. He is nothing like Poe. Poe was always muscular and liked to mess around and break the rules. Poe was far from a people pleaser, that is except for when it came to my mom. He somehow made my mom love him more then my mom loved me. Funny.

I catch Hux a couple of times looking over at me but he quickly looks away. He is probably wondering what I'm doing still sitting here. I should be meditating, but instead, I'm letting this gingers breath taking appearance hypnotize me.

"I like your hair." I look at him through the red visor but I can still appreciate his beauty.

"Uhh? Thanks." I see Hux shake his head and smile. I'm glad I have a mask on because my face is on fire. His smile was something that I haven't had the fortune of witnessing yet and the payoff was definitely worth the wait.

"You're welcome." I lean my right cheek on my hand and continue to watch him work.

"You have nice hair too, Ren." Hux looks at me and I am startled. It's like he was staring right into my soul.

"Thanks." He continues to stare at me slightly smiling and I can't help but smile back. Even though he can't see it.

"You know you're really something else Knight of Ren." He resumes his work as I still sit lazily and watch him.

"You're also something else, General Of Hux." I can hear my own smile in my voice as I say it.

"Oh maker." Hux bows his head and fails at hiding the huge grin on his face. "I like you Ren. You're humorous."

I like you too. But I didn't say that. "Me too." What? Why am I stupid?

"What?" He gives me a confused look but he still has a light smile on his face.

"General sir, you requested me?"

I look at the doorway and see a small pale boy with dark hair. He looks to be about early twenties and I find his fear adorable almost.

"Ah yes Mitaka. Come here please." Hux gestures his hand for Mitaka to come over.

The small Mitaka nods and avoids eye contact with me. The mask is certainly working for striking fear into people. I didn't plan on it scaring anyone from the first order though.

I get up with out saying goodbye and head to the training room Hux showed me when I first arrived. I defiantly needed to meditate now. I can't have a handsome General constantly taking up my thoughts. Along with the hundred other things invading my brains space.

Vote if you liked it. Thanks for reading.-yoitsme108