26. Lost One

Title: Lost One

Genre: Action

Characters: Those in the world of the Hollows

Summary: Urahara has a blade to his throat, so what has been going on while all the problems in Soul Society has been going on?

Rating: T

Date Posted: 10/12/2012

Lost One

The desert was disturbed and a familiar feeling was calling to him. Footsteps fell on the sand as the person headed towards the disturbance. One swing and the person was cut in half. Everything was so familiar yet also so far away. The blade then pressed against the man with the pin striped hat's throat. "What the hell is going on? Why did you have to drag that thing here?"

"Ahh... you're referring to the Vandenreich member?" The corner of the man's mouth suddenly twitched. "Well, there is the fact I don't mind seeing you again, Gin-kun. I didn't get the chance to note that I've noticed you've grown so much since I last saw you."

"Again, what is that thing doing there?" Gin snapped his words out. "I thought I would never see on of them again."

Urahara's eyes opened up. "First, it seems you rather dislike them. Second, I am surprised that you have knowledge of them when so few do. Putting that aside, they have decided to attack Soul Society. They have an ability to seal up the Bankai ability. So far Byakuya, Hitsugya, Komamura and Soifon have all had their Bankai stolen."

"So you're telling me Chibi Taicho is in danger?" The man snapped the words out.

"Yeah..." Urahara glanced over at the gate. "Kurosaki is imprisoned by something the Vandenreich you just killed did. Anyways... everyone is looking for him to rescue them, but we are in a bit of delima as we don't know how to undo his powers. And even if we did there is a limit to who he can save by himself. Even with another helping there would be limited."

"I get the point. You are under the assumption... and correct one at that, that I can possibly undo the jail cell. However... you are under the impression I have something to go and rescue, a reason to go back and risk being arrested for treason and thus executed."

Gin however removed his blade and headed towards the gate. Orihime blinked a couple of times. "Wait..."

"What... I don't have time for you kids." The man turned to frown at the others.

"You're a kid yourself still." A sigh came from Urahara as he himself stood up.

"You're missing your arm. Isn't that a handicap?"

"What of it?"

"I can restore it... it shouldn't take that long either." Orihime blurted out.

Gin glanced down at his missing right arm. "Just make it quick. I've never been one to be patient."

After a few minutes Gin found himself heading through the gate with two arms rather then one. He then came across Ichigo's cage. Carefully, he touched it and messed with the composition, causing it to shatter. The substitute shinigami fell forward. The words out of his mouth held a bit of confusion. "You..."

"Do you want to save your friends in Soul Society or not?"