32. Idiocy

Title: Idiocy

Genre: Humor

Characters: Those with Urahara

Summary: One persons view when it comes to the rag tag group.

Rating: K+

Idiocy

A set of eyes looked at the two companions, one with blue hair and one with brown hair. Things were peaceful, but there were also signs and rumors that things were going to become crazy real soon, despite the fact all three wanted the peaceful times they were enjoying to not end. So far they hadn't run into any problems, but then a sudden spike caused the pair of eyes to look in a certain direction while the blue haired companion went nuts.

Both moved forward while the brown haired companion narrowed his eyes at them in annoyance. The goal of the set of eyes was to go after the spiritual pressure that was familiar only to him, while his companion went after the other flaring reiatsu that could be felt. So much for the peaceful times as it was rather obvious that things were going to begin to change. The reiatsu that his blue haired companion was after disappeared, but the one he was after stayed.

The pair of eyes drew a blade and made his trade mark move of cutting the person from the head down, the mouth that belonged to the pair of eyes twisting up in disgust as the eyes of the pair glared towards the victim of the blade. A few silver strands of hair blew in front of the pair of eyes as they watched his rather annoyed companion move and place his blade against the throat of a familiar face with pin stripes. "Where is Kurosaki?"

"Grimmjow!" The head of bright blue hair suddenly turned to look at the person who called his name and the set of eyes that went with stared at the orange haired female as the male's mouth twisted up in irritation.

The tall male noticed the third companion and gave him a short greeting before turning and looking at the pair of eyes that was taking in the group. Said pair of eyes turned to see that the child Arrancar named Nel was there as well as her Fracion. The Fracion of Haribel were there as well, as were the two former annoying sidekicks of someone the pair of eyes honestly wanted to forget about. So far it seemed as if no one was paying him much mind, but then the female who had greeted Grimjow spoke up.

"I've seen you somewhere before." The female placed a hand on her mouth as she tried to think. The giant friend looked at the pair of eyes as his dark features twisted into a frown. He obviously knew exactly who he was. The pin striped man's face was twisted up in amusement at the reaction of the two, much to the pair of eyes annoyance. "Oh wait! You look like Toshiro-kun!"

That hadn't been expected and the pair of eyes would have much rather she have guessed who the pair of eyes was then associate said eyes with a similar pair of eyes. A sigh was released from the exact pair of eyes. The girl crossed her arms across her chest as she took up valuable time. "Are you his older brother?"

"Orihime..." The dark giant came to the pair of eyes rescue despite the fact said dark giant wouldn't like the idea that he was helping out the pair of eyes.

"What?" Orihime still had that look indicating she was deep in thought.

"That man is Ichimaru Gin, the former taicho of the third division and one of the ones that went along with Aizen when he defected." Urahara stated, his hands up in the air. "Now, Grimmjow-kun."

"You aren't a friend bastard. Actually, I don't even know who you are."

"Kurosaki-kun had to go through to rescue Soul Society from the Quincy."

The silver haired man frowned. "They're back, aren't they?"

"What do you mean that they're back?" Urahara smiled. "Apparently you know the enemy, don't you Gin? Care to fill everyone in on what you know?"

"If that man thinks I'm dead, then the person he's after is going to be Shiro-chan."

"Toshiro-kun?" Orihime blinked a couple of times. "But why?"

"You said it yourself that the two of us look like each other." Gin snapped his mouth shut.

"Then let us check back in on those in Soul Society to see how they are doing and we'll see if Toshiro is safe, why don't we?"