An Original Story?!

Hey, kiddos!

I am so proud to announce that I finally have made an original story!!

Below is the current blurb for Unraveling The Rainbow:

(Contains Potentially Triggering Topics)

"Before, Zeke was content with going through life as a background character. He had a few friends, did well in school, and wasn't really an outcast or popular, just somewhere in between. However, the norm he'd grown accustomed to suddenly changes when his best friend Ally kisses him and tell him she's in love. With his anxiety preventing him from denying her feelings, he is pulled into a one-sided relationship, fabricating feelings and other things out of fear of loosing the person he's closest to.

Feeling miserable being caught up in this elaborate lie, he soon somehow catches the eye of openly bisexual and rather popular student Cyrus Bradshaw, who not only makes him question nearly everything he knew, but helps him discover who he really is."

The first chapter is currently up on my profile!! I would love for y'all to check it out and tell anyone who might be interested in it to check it out too!!

I love you all and thank you guys SO MUCH for being so supportive and loving of what I write.

~Jem.