Logan's In . . . Dove (Logicality)

(A/N Title is not a typo)
Logicality
Feelings were not Logan's forte. They didn't mix with the logical side of things. At least, that's what he thought, until he started to develop feelings for someone.

He'd been thinking of how to explain his emotions the whole day, referring to poetry and other literature to aid him. But alas, even Shakespeare couldn't help him with this.

He was so in need of help that he even considered to consult Roman, but he just didn't know how to explain.

Finally, he came up with a genius idea. He would simply say that he was in . . . glove. No, he'll say he's in . . . dove. No, that's not right either. He was . . . in love. There, now that's he's admitted it to himself, perhaps he could tell the same to the person he desired.

He marched himself to his fellow side's room, then raised his hand to knock. He shifted nervously on his feet, but when the side he was looking for opened his door, he righted himself, all business.

"Hey, Logan!" greeted Patton.

"I have something to say," Logan said, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"And what's that?"

"I—" Oh no.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to put your mouth on my mouth?!" Logan's face heated up. He mentally hit himself. This was NOT part of the plan!

Patton looked confused, then broke out into a large grin. "Aww, you like me!"

Logan blushes harder, then slowly nodded. "I am not good with these things, as you can clearly tell."

Patton laughed, then leaned forward, hugging the Logical side tightly. "I like you, too." Patton pulled away, though they were still close together. He glanced down at Logan's lips, then closed the gap between them again, this time with a kiss.

It seemed Logan had succeeded, no calculated plan needed.

*
Just a short, cute, Logicality one shot. It's based off Thomas' vine at the top of the chapter. I noticed after watching the vine that he's wearing Logan's shirt.

Enjoy, ~Kirs.