Double Date (Part 2) - Logicality

Logicality
To pick up where we left off . . .

Roman took this as a bad sign, that he was not really enjoying himself. After turning to Logan and explaining what he was going to do, Roman stood and tapped his date's arm . . .

Logan and Patton watched the prince and his date walk away, Roman leading Virgil by the hand.

"Where are they going?" asked Patton, taking a sip from his drink.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that. Roman has sworn me to secrecy."

"Ah, okay." Patton stirred the ice in his glass with his straw. He looked bored, Logan noticed.

"Say, Patton, would you like to do something else? After all, it seems that we are done with our meals."

"Sure, Logan. Any ideas?"

Logan actually had many ideas, but he was unsure whether Patton would enjoy them as much as he did. He had to remember that he was on a date with Morality, a side that did not share the same fascination for all the things he did.

"What would you like to do?" Logan asked.

The other side tapped his chin, then his eyes lit up with an idea. "Let's go shopping!"

"Shopping?"

"We don't have to, if you don't want to," Morality said shyly, pushing his glasses up and looking away from Logan.

"No, let's go shopping now." Logan found himself wanting to spare Patton's feelings, to put his date's preferences before his own. Interesting. The two stood and Logan payed for all four of their dinners before they left.

"Where shall we go first?"

It was quite amazing what Thomas could think up in his mind. Many places were like the exact thing, down to close detail.
"Here!" Patton said excitedly, leading Logan to a store window. He pointed to the animal-themed clothing and quickly opened the door. He found what he was looking for, a rack of different onesies.

"Logan, look!" Patton pulled a cat onesie off the rack. "We can get you one, too!"

"That won't be necessary—"

"Here!" Morality handed him a onesie, this one being a unicorn. He didn't want to admit it, but he did like it.

"Well, if this is what you desire . . ." He trailed off as Patton walked to the checkout line. Apparently, he had his mind made up, quicker than Logan thought. Logic bought then clothes and Morality thanked him, giving him a side hug as they walked.

"Want to go in the bookstore?" asked Patton.

Logan raised his eyebrows in surprise. "The bookstore? I didn't think you liked books that much."

Patton shrugged, "I don't really like nonfiction like you do, but I like to read fiction. Plus, I figured we should go somewhere you liked."

The other looked at him, sincere. "Thank you, Patton." Morality smiled and they kept walking.

"Hey, Logan," said the other as they walked in the door. "What do you call a dictionary on drugs?" When Logic didn't answer, Patton cracked a grin. "High definition!"