Mr. Sanders and Mr. Sanders (Logicality)

Logicality
Human AU (Not traits and look different)

"Good morning, class," Logan Sanders greeted, setting his folders and coffee cup on his desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Sanders," The class responded in unison, their tone tired.

"Ah, I know, none of you want to be back in class after Christmas break, but alas, we must get on with the rest of our year." Logan sat down in his desk chair, pulling his things out of his bag to get ready for the day. He pulled a picture frame out of the bag last and placed it in the corner of his desk where he could see it best. He smiled at it before standing up with a stack of paper in hand. The class groaned at the sight and he allowed himself a small smile.

"Lucky for you, this is just a review, but it will be graded." He passed the papers out and sat behind his desk again, eyes once more drifting towards the framed picture. After a while out of the corner of his eye, he seen a student with their hand raised, and he said, "Yes?"

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you keep staring at, sir? Four people have had their hand up for the past five minutes."

Logan felt a blush creep on his face as he picked up the frame, turning it so the class could see. "It was this," he admitted.

"Who is that, Mr. Sanders?" a girl asked.

"It's the other Mr. Sanders, my husband, Patton." The teacher smiled fondly at the photo. It had been taken in front of the Christmas tree by one of their friends, Roman. Originally, Logan sat on a chair while Patton around beside him with an arm wrapped around his husband. However, before the camera clicked, Patton had jumped on Logan's back, and the camera captured Patton's laughing face, and the wide, goofy grin on Logan's face. A rare sight.

"We met in high school," he found himself saying, still staring at the photo. "He was in a few of my classes but we never really talked. We became friends when he sat next to me while I was alone at lunch. He handed me a cookie from his lunch box and said I deserved one." He chuckled, setting the picture down. "I didn't really know what I was feeling then, but I soon developed a crush on him." He looked up, finding the whole class staring intently at him, waiting for him to continue.

"What happened next?!" another girl asked excitedly.

"Once I realized what I was feeling, I tried to find the smartest way to tell Patton. Only now do I realize that I overthought everything."

"What did you do?"

Logan smiled, a blush creeping in his cheeks as he remembered the embarrassment he felt then. "I wrote him a poem. It took me days to make. The day after I was finished, I invited him to my house after school. And when I finally gave it to him, I felt something I had never truly felt before." He looked around his class as he said, "I felt extremely nervous."

"Then what, Mr. Sanders?"

"Patton read the poem, and when he was finished, he attacked me in a hug." The class erupted into a loud "Awwww!"

"And then he surprised me by giving me a kiss."

"I surprised myself, too," a voice said. Everyone including Logan turned to look at the door where a grinning man stood, a folder in his hand.

"Aww, it's the other Mr. Sanders!" one girl said excitedly.

"Patton, what are you doing here?" Logan asked as he walked across the room to his husband.

"You forgot this." He handed him the folder, then said, "And Lo, your story was so adorable!"

"Oh, er, how much did you hear?" Logan asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Only all of it."

"Oh . . . "

"And I loved it all."

Logan looked up and smiled at Patton, who returned it with a grin. It was only when the whole class "awwed" that the two remembered they had an audience.

"I have to go, Lo. I'll see you when you get home." Patton leaned forward and gave his husband a kiss on the cheek before saying, "Love you."

"Love you, too," responded Logan as he closed the door behind Patton. He turned back to his class and saw them all grinning.

"I totally ship it," a girl whispered to her friend.

"Same," the other replied.

Surprisingly, Logan returned the class' grin and sat in his desk chair, glancing at his picture once again.

*

I've been wanting to do this oneshot for so long! Logicality is just so adorable!

Enjoy, ~Kirs.