SSBB Show Info

I Will Add most of the SSBB characters, including the new comers from the new game "Super Smash Bros. Wii U & & 3Ds. (I do not own any of the characters, all rights to the respectful owners)

It Will basicly be about anything, unless you like to ask a question to a smasher or dare the (Or anything else) smashers to do something stupid or like i said anything else(It must be appropriate).

This Show will rated PG-13.

*If i make any mistakes or misspelled words on this story, please let me know :)

The Host will be My character Angel (i will write a story about her back story later)

Angel Is a Nice,sweet and beautiful Young girl who loves being friendly to everyone. She is best friends with Ness (From Mother 2) & Toon Link (From The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker) Her love interest has always been Fox McCloud.

There is more info about her but like i said, i will write a back story about her later OR you can search on my Book shelf a book named "Super Smash Bros. Brawl 'The New Comer'".

(Some of you readers have already read this book,so you probably know What angel's personality is like)

Anyways If you like YOUR character in this story, please feel free to comment on this story :)

BUT you must describe your characters personality and all that other stuff(If you don't want anybody to see your character's info on the comments, please message me personally)

I'm Probably gonna update Sooner or Later, because sometimes i'm busy doing stuff so hopefully you all understand. I Hope to get lots of reads,comments,and followers. Please Share this story to your friends. Also, if you like to add my Character on a story you are working on, please let me know on either on this story OR by messaging me personally. I will try to answer you back when i can.

~Angel