chapter fifty-eight: my little badass

at the edge of the cliff

chapter fifty-eight: my little badass

Monday rolled around, and I have literally never been more happy to go to school. I had the desire ever since that night with Grayson to be around him all the time. Yes, I felt like that before, but this was different. I needed him with me.

Words can't even explain how magical that night felt.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I giggled as he pulled me quickly to him, cupping my face as he smashed our lips together for the second time just in the past minutes. The feeling just got better the longer our lips were touching. The moved together in perfect sync, his tounge taking over mine completley.

But of course, it had to come to an end because you know, air and everything.

My chest heaved up and down as I stared up at him dazed. He grinned down at me. "Any more words you'd like to say?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, a smile stretching my lips.

"So what does this mean?" I couldn't help but ask nervously. His face didn't falter at all. He just grabbed both my hands, intertwining our fingers.

"Whatever you want it to mean." He replies slowly inching his way back towards me. His eyes stayed locked on my lips as I just moved my eyes around his whole face. He was so. . .attractive. Unbelievably attractive. He pecked my lips, startling me.

"So are we like, together?" I question, my eyebrows scrunching together as keep trying to figure out what everything means. He chuckles.

"I should have known you would over analyze everything after this." He said softly but playfully, bringing one of his hands up to my cheek, trailing his finger down the side of my face. I looked up at him. "Let's just be. . .us." He breaths out. Us. I can work with that. I smile, nodding eagerly.

"Okay. I like that." He smiles softly down at me, slowly bringing his lips back down to meet mine.

I defiantly can work with this.

I smile at myself in the mirror, replaying all of those kisses in my head. Each one of them being amazingly perfect.

I begin brushing my teeth, the goofy smile never leaving my face. I straighten my hair with the smile on my face. I was so happy. And it was all because of him. He made me feel alive. Worth something. Beautiful. Its obvious now that I really, really, really, really, really like him.

"Lets just be. . .us."

That pretty much means were together. Right? I think so. And I don't want the pressure of having a "boyfriend". I have a Grayson, and thats works just a well, better even.

I put on some dark skinny jeans with rips going all up my legs along with a black tank top. I stand in front of the mirror as I slip my leather jacket over my arms. I smile once again. After I pull on my checkered vans, I grab my bag and phone and go downstairs, ready to leave.

Not to get to school, but to see him.

I hear someone in the kitchen when I reach the bottom of the stairs, so I turn the corner and walk in. My mom was sat at the table with Wen as they sipped coffee. I am so glad they got along. They've gotten really close actually. They both look up when they hear me come in. "Hey honey." My mom says. I smile I walk over to here, kissing her cheek. I do the same with Wen.

"Ryder already gone?" I ask. Wen shakes her head.

"Boy never came home last night. Stayed at Jemma's." She said. I raised my eyebrows. Wow. Things must be really good with them then.