chapter thirty-four: jealous

at the edge of the cliff

chapter thirty-four: jealous

"No Grayson." I whine pulling the blankets back over my head for them only to be pulled right back off. I curled into a ball and put a pillow on my head.

"Yes Shay." He mocked me. I groan and throw the pillow at him. I then felt a huge weight on top on me, crushing me into the bed. "Get up, do your girly things, and get ready." He ordered. Did he forget who I am? Like I am going to just listen to him. I move the pillow to see his face only inches away from mine.

"Get your fat ass off of me." I say slowly. He just laughs. An involuntary squeal leaves my lips when he swiftly flips us over and I am on top of him, legs on either side of him.

"Now you're little ass is on me. Better?" The stupid smirk was back on his lips and I couldn't help but roll his eyes and take the slightest bit offense to what he said.

"My ass is not little." I say sitting up on his stomach and putting my hands on his chest. His smirk gets wider.

"Oh I know." My eyes go wide as he grabs my ass and squeezes it. I hit him lightly and roll off of him standing up as he follows. "Now get dressed." He says pushing me towards my closet. I stumble forward into the closet while laughing as he continued to push me lightly.

"But where are we going?" I ask running my hands through the clothes.

"Dylan's." He simply states, crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame.

-Grayson's Point Of View-

Her little nose scrunches up as she looks up at me confused. "Why?" She asks. I bit back a smile.

Stop. Why are you acting so soft?

"He misses you." I say truthfully. The main reason we were going was because I ran out of the pills I have been taking. But he did ask for me to bring Shay. When I asked why he said, and I quote, "I miss her crazy ass." Which, not going to lie, made me a little mad because why would he miss her? Unless he like, likes her or something. Which can't happen. Why? I don't know. But it can't. She smiles a little at the mention of his name which brought back all the anger. Does she like him?

"Really?" She asked, her voice still sounding confused. I grunt a "yes" and go back into her room falling onto her bed. I take out my phone and stare at the black screen, pretending I was doing something. Twenty minutes go by before she walks back into the room, hair down in its crazy black waves, and her tiny perfect body covered by black tights and a black hoodie but it was short showing her belly button. I bit my lip and look at the screen again, this time I was texting Dylan who was asking where we were. "Ready?" Her small voice asks. I find it funny. She had a lot of attitude and big talk in her, but she herself was so little. I don't think there is anything she is afraid of. Not even me.

Her dad, you idiot.

Right. That peice of shit. I want to punch something anytime I think of that fucker. How could he do that? To her? I shake my head like it would shake the thoughts. "Gray?" She pulled me back with her green eyes now right in front of my face. She rarely calls me Gray, but I really like it when she does. "You good?" She asks biting her lip, hiding her smile. I just nod and stand up making her stumble back a bit because she was leaning over me. Despite me being annoyed for whatever reason, I grab her hand and lead her out of her room and down the stairs. Ryder and his mom were sitting in the living room talking. They stop when they notice us.