"Studying with you is fun," he gave me a sly grin. If only he knew how much I had to struggle to keep myself from losing my breath whenever he did that.

"Fun? You hate studying," I said with a chuckle, which he returned with a laugh. "Jungkook, we are studying in two completely different majors, and for the last three weeks, all you ever really do is watch me work. Well—that, among other things."

"Is it wrong that I like watching you study?" He straightened his body and leaned forward, grazing my thighs with the tip of his fingers. "Come on, I even bought you fresh coffee and your favourite panini. All fresh and still steaming hot, just how you like them."

I looked over at the coffee table and found the package he bought for me. He always knew how to win me over. "Fine. You'll probably get bored to death pretty soon anyway and I refuse to be the one to blame when you do."

"I promise you I won't," he said, showing me his sly grin once again.

I only released a sigh. It was not that I never wanted him to be there with me. I was always happy whenever he would come over and keep me company. But it was that happiness that worried me. "I don't know if you are just weird or highly persistent."

"I'd like to think I'm into the second," he chuckled. "Come on, sit next to me and eat first before it gets cold. You can study while I read something or play games." He pouted his lips, adding irresistible puppy eyes as he begged, "Please?"

How could I not give in?

"Fine," I said as I quickly made my way back to my room for my laptop. "Don't say that I didn't give you a chance to bail."

Both of us were still on the couch one hour later, with my laptop long forgotten somewhere close by, my papers and his books were scattered around on the table and the floor, while I was straddling his lap, my body pressing on his chest and our li...

Both of us were still on the couch one hour later, with my laptop long forgotten somewhere close by, my papers and his books were scattered around on the table and the floor, while I was straddling his lap, my body pressing on his chest and our lips colliding in a long, heated kiss.

"How do we always end up here?" I asked him as I pulled away, only to have his strong hands pulling me back to him.

"What do you mean?" he growled as he bit down my lip. "Are you talking about how you are on top of me and grinding on my hips right now?"

"I'm not even moving—" I could barely answer him, losing my breath almost completely from the heat that was surging through my body.

"That's not what I'm feeling right now, babe—" he stopped to take my lips and devoured them with hunger. "And it's your fault this time. You started it."

I pushed his shoulders until he fell back on the couch. "Me? Why am I to blame? It's your fault you made a mess of yourself. Who told you it's okay to get that panini sauce on your lips?

"You didn't have to lick it," he growled in a deep voice, and I could feel his chest vibrating as he spoke, only to cause every part of my body to do just the same. Without giving him a chance to react, I leaned closer and lick the corner of his lips once more, the same way I did before any of this ever started.