chapter 6(part two)

Mulai dari awal

"Hi Georgia." I wasn't in the mood to sit in chat so I cut right to the chase.

"Nicole asked me if I wanted to sleep over her house tonight so I think I will. Tell dad please when he gets home." I told Renee and started making my way upstairs. I heard footsteps running towards me so I stopped and turned around.

"Wait!" Renee yelled.

She caught up to me and asked quietly, "So how did it go today?"

I shrugged, "Okay, I guess. He said he still wants to be friends with me but he is acting kind of weird. Nicole and I are going bowling with him and his friends tomorrow."

"Really? And are you okay with that?" She asked concerned.

I shrugged again and replied, "Better than never seeing him again."

She looked at me with sad eyes, "I'm sorry for getting you into this mess. And I'm gonna help you. I promise. I will always be here for you."

She grabbed me into a hug and I had to hold back tears. I pulled out of it and looked her in the eyes.

"I don't blame you for what happened. I know you were just trying to help. And like you said, everything will work itself out." I gave her a small smile that she returned.

I went upstairs and started to get my things together for Nicole's house. I was starting to get excited. I never had a sleep over before, this is my first. I was also looking forward to seeing the inside if her house. If it was anything like the outside I think I would fall in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my room, doing my homework and listening to All Time Low when I got a text. I grabbed my phone and saw it was from Nicole telling me I could come over. Herparents wouldn't be getting home until late and she said we would order pizza. I texted her back saying I'd be there soon and got up and grabbed all my things. It was about five-thirty and the sun was still shining brightly. Nicole lived so close I was going to walk to her house. I yelled bye to my sister and Georgia on my way out and started walking to Nicole's house.

Ten minutes later I was walking up the cobble stone walk-way to my dream house. I smiled as I knocked on the door. A few seconds later Nicole swung open the door, her face glowing. I smiled at her and she gestured into her house. She took a side-step and I entered. I immeditaly dropped my stuff and stared around in awe. The foyer was huge and so clean. The floors were made of white marble and the walls were a deep red. There was a grand staircase that made its way around the room and led up to the second floor. Across the foyer was a long hall that I couldn't see the end off. On the walls were pictures of people but I couldn't focus my eyes to look close enough. I heard Nicole giggle and I snapped out of the trance her house put me in.

"Sorry, but can I marry your house?" I asked stupidly.

"Sure, but you won't be able to get much action." She laughed. I shrugged and picked my stuff back up.

"Fine with me." I said.

Nicole shook her head and led me up the staircase. The upstairs was just as beautiful as the foyer. The same red walls with even more pictures hanging on them. She led me down a long hall filled with doors. The house is bigger than it seems.About half way down she pointed out the bathroom and then continued all the way to the end of the hall. She pushed open the door and I was hit in the head with pink. I put my hands over my eyes shielding my eyes from the ferociously bright room.

"Whoa!" I said shocked.

Nicole laughed and said, "Yeah, sorry. I didn't get a say in what my room was like."