The Yandere, The Senpai and the Rival

Börja om från början

Shadow Stephanie: Please, don't use Natalya's charms in the bad sense of the word...

Natalya Braginski: What's wrong about establishing your property over your crush?

Shadow Stephanie: If she acts like you did when we started dating, she would go back to her yandere days...

Natalya Braginski: Ok, so I won't teach her how to go back to her yandere days.

Shadow Stephanie: I have an idea! You could give flowers to Osana, a little detail is always appreciated by every girl.

Yandere-Chan: Thanks for the advice! I'll go and buy flowers for her!

{20 minutes later, in the Park...} ("Daytime Island") [Tomodachi Life]

Osana Najimi: Where is that girl? Why would she request me to be here at this hour?

Yandere-Chan: Hi, Osana! I got a little detail for you.

Osana Najimi: Hi, baka. So, what do you want to give me?

Yandere-Chan: Behold! A nice bouquet of red roses!

Osana Najimi: (Flustered) Thanks, Ayano... I really like it...

Yandere-Chan: Oh, your blushing! I knew it would work!

Taeko Yamada: Hi, girls!

Osana Najimi: Hi, Taeko.

Yandere-Chan: Hello.

Taeko Yamada: Oh my gosh! Are you planning on giving those flowers to a boy?

Osana Najimi: These are for me.

Taeko Yamada: Oh. Who's the lucky boy whose heart got captured by your beauty?

Osana Najimi: These flowers were a gift from Ayano.

Yandere-Chan: You could say that the lucky person whose heart got captured by her beauty was me.

Taeko Yamada: That's great! Hey, Osana, would you like to come to the Amusement Park with me?

Osana Najimi: Well, let me leave the flowers in my home.

Yandere-Chan: {Step one, complete. But, Taeko seems to be getting ahead of me. I require another advice!}

{Back with Shadow Stephanie and Natalya...}

Shadow Stephanie: Look, I thought that we had left your jealousness issues in the past.

Natalya Braginski: I know that we left them in the past, but I couldn't avoid it... Sorry.

Shadow Stephanie: It's ok. So, let's continue with our lives.

Yandere-Chan: I need another advice!

Natalya Braginski: So, did the flowers didn't work then?

Yandere-Chan: They worked to make her blush. But, Taeko invited her to the Amusement Park.

Shadow Stephanie: Well, maybe it was for a friendly afternoon.

Natalya Braginski: Oh, Shadow Stephanie, you're so innocent in terms of romantic rivalry. How can't you see that Taeko will steal her away from Ayano?

Shadow Stephanie: Let me ask you a question. In the remote possibility that Katyusha took me away from you, would you start acting like you did today?

Natalya Braginski: Well, I know she's my sister. But, in my jealousy vision, I could care less if I would traumatize her mentally.

Shadow Stephanie: Well, I asked you the question for one simple motive.

Natalya Braginski: Which motive?