BONUS 1 (Zarry Smut & other stuff)

Harry's POV:

I reached over to brush a lock of hair out of Zayn's eyes as he slept. He moved a little and I stopped, not wanting to wake him but he just sighed softly and snuggled deeper into the bed.

I picked my golden watch from the table beside our bed, it was nearly three in the morning.

I'd been waking up a lot lately during the night, for no clear reason. Sometimes for a couple of minutes, and some other times 'till morning.

I watched Zayn sleeping like an angel, while playing with my ring on my right hand, and saw a smile on his lips and I wondered what he was dreaming. I was glad that whatever it was, at least made him smile in his sleep.

His waking hours were filled with enough dark thoughts and I hated the thought that these might be intruding into his sleeping hours.

I moved slightly to get more comfortable, knowing that sleep was going to elude for me for some time.

My movements must had disturbed Zayn as his eyelids flutter slightly and I watched as his hand reached out looking for mine. I let him find it and heard a contented sigh escape from him as he lets sleep overcame him once again.

That lock of dark hair fell over his face again and I really restrained myself from reaching out and pushing it back off his face.

I studied his sleeping form; watching the rise and fall of his chest and I thought how lucky I was to have this man as my fiance. I knew I had a silly grin on my face when I thought about those words, I just couldn't help it.

It was something that I never thought would happen - that I would find someone who was prepared to commit to me like this; to enter into a relationship where nothing is certain, and the future is completely unknown.

But Zayn was.

I remembered one month ago, I told him, "I wanna run away with you Zayn, I do not care about anything but being with you."

And he simply smiled at me, put his hands on my cheeks and said, "To the end of the world."

He said them with such certainty, no hesitation in his voice and the love that shone from his eyes left me in no doubt that this was the man I was destined to spend the rest of my life with.

'The rest of my life' ...usually when those words came into my head I pushed them away. I never ever imagined me committing to someone, let alone a man; let alone a servant.

I let myself imagine what Zayn will be like in 15 years or so, I'm sure he'd be just as beautiful. With some grey hair in his dark locks and with some wrinkles. I'd still fall for this boy.

I knew he was so worried about us after leaving the castle, so I was sure to make all his fears disappear; I proposed to him.

It took me a month of chopping trees to buy two cheap rings, but his face when I bent down on one knee and said the magic words, "Will you marry me, Zayn?" Was just the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, especially when he screamed "Yes!"

My thoughts were cut when I felt the bed move as Zayn kicked the blanket off, exposing more of his body to me.

He reached up and pushed that lock of hair that had been tempting me for so long off his face and his hand let go of mine, but only for a moment, until he found a more comfortable position and then his grip tightened again.

I desperately wanted to wake him, to make love to him.

We hadn't made love yet, and living with him was no good to my health, because I always had a constant need to attack him with my kisses, or a boner to carry around whenever he bend down or does something cute; like literally anything.