Five.

It's been a week since Zayn moved to live in the castle.

It was about eight in the morning, and Zayn was preparing tea in the kitchen for Prince Harry while humming softly to himself, when he heard Liam's cheerful voice coming behind him.

"How's our beautiful servant?" Sir Liam asked with a grin on his face.

Zayn turned around and bowed a little, "Very well, thank you sir Liam." he answered politely, offering a small smile to the sir.

"I see you're preparing tea, okay then I'm going to wake Harry's lazy ass up, bring it there, yeah?" Liam chuckled, and sent a wink Zayn's way.

Zayn blushed at the gesture, but decided not to comment on it. "As you wish, Sir."

When Liam left, Zayn continued preparing tea, and then held the tray carefully in his hands before he took his way upstairs to Harry's suite.

He got there, and was about to knock on the door, when he heard something that made him froze.

"He's been here for a week, when did you want me to get him ready for you?" Zayn heard sir Liam's voice saying and he had a feeling deep in his gut, that they were talking about him.

"I don't know, Liam. I want to try something different with Zayn, 'cause he looks so innocent, I don't want to just tie him and have my way with him like this, no. I want to seduce him, make him fall for me so hard that he will miserably beg me to fuck him, and then I'll be a merciful Prince and fuck the hell out of his tight ass, and after I'm satisfied, I will give him to you to kill as always." Prince Harry explained before he let out an evil laugh.

Zayn face palmed himself to prevent the scream that was about to leave his mouth, his eyes wide with surprise and horror.

"Woah, Harry. You're getting kinky." Liam snickered.

"When wasn't I?" Harry laughed even harder.

And Zayn was still at the door trying not to let the tea fall off his trembling hands.

While thinking,

What the hell did he just hear?

...