Twenty-seven. Pt 2.

Harry's POV:

"I married him two months ago. You know, when I told you I was visting my mother." Liam continued, his voice was cold and throaty.

"But if you cared about me; even for a little bit, you'd have known that my mother died when I was sixteen." Liam said and I was speechless. What?

"Hahaha. Surprised? You were probably busy fucking your brain out with some slut."

I didn't know how to wrap my mind around all of this. I was about to pass out. Overwhelmed.

Zayn, Liam, his mom, Niall, my soldiers outside, the war...

"Bring Zayn here." Liam ordered.

My heart stopped beating for a second.

"Liam, no! Please no." I pleaded. He knew exactly why; I didn't want him to hurt Zayn.

"What? Are you worried about him. That's good! You should be." He laughed.

Niall's men brought Zayn, and I felt my heart explode. His beard was longer than last time I saw him, his hands were tied behind his back. His mouth was muzzled. Ans his golden eyes were full of tears. And staring right at me.

It hurt me to see him like this.

"Harry, I've never wanted things to come to this." Liam said, and for a second I sensed my best friend's voice.

"But I couldn't bare it okay? Seeing you with all these men and women was never easy. And I had enough." He then turned to look at Niall.

"But I think I rebounded very well." He offered his hand to Niall, who accepted it. Planting a kiss on Liam's palm.

"Liam, please." I was begging him. Don't hurt Zayn please!

Liam didn't answer just stared at me. With no emotion in his dark eyes. I wondered what was going on inside that head of his.

"Okay now." Niall cleared his throat. "The show is about to be over. Any last words?" Niall said and left his gun up to my face.

Oh Lord! I closed my eyes. This was the end.

I was about to open my mouth to say something; just one little thing, when I heard Liam's talking.

"But Niall, we agreed on keeping Harry alive, remember?" Liam told Niall and I reopened my eyes.

"After what he'd done to you?!" Niall asked and Liam moved to stand in front of him.

"It's okay. We kill Zayn. That's punishment enough." Liam said and Niall laughed.

"No baby. We're gonna have fun with Zayn; me and you." Niall moved his pointy finger from his chest to Liam's chest. "But now we kill Harry. I still want England to be mine."

Niall said, and I heard the sound of a bullet at the same time I closed my eyes.

..

A/N: who do you think gonna be shot in the next chapter? O.o

This chapter is dedicated to Sue_Zarry All the love! Thanks for reading.

Love y'all X