Two.

"Good morning, whore." Sir Liam walked into Harry's large suite in the castle. Wearing a big brown coat and a thin creamy shirt underneath it that showed his tan skin perfectly.

"Oh shut up," Harry chuckled, his voice raspy as ever, "And good morning,"

"How was last night?" Liam winked at the shirtless boy still on the bed.

"Fun, but not so good, you know I prefer guys."

"She was your choice," Liam sat on the black chair, everything in Harry's room was black; including the sheets. "And don't worry, she moved to the sky now."

A knock was heard on the door, and the sweet old lady named Mary entered the room, with tea in her hands.

"Good morning your majesty, good morning Sir Liam, here's the tea." she put it carefully on the table.

"Thank you Mary, how's your son?" Liam smiled sweetly.

Liam was a dark angel, if we can put it that way, he was sweet and caring from the outside; making everybody loves him, but inside of him, there's a strong knight and a confident mind.

'Oh damn you Liam' Harry thought amusingly. 'C'mon show her how nice Mommy thought you to be' Harry giggled at his thought.

Liam turned towards him, "What?"

Harry grinned "nothing, nothing."

Mary and Liam talked a little bit about her sick son. Then she left the room. Harry was all the time staring at her fat body yet mother figure.

"You were eating the woman with your eyes, don't tell me you prefer older women now?"

"Eww no! I was just thinking of having a new personal servent," Harry explained.

"Really? why?" Liam wondered while adding a spoonful of sugar to his tea.

"I mean, she's like my mother, I want someone fun you know," he chuckled slowly.

"I don't know.."  Liam mumbled while filling another cup of tea for Harry "Sugar?"  Liam asked.

"No, no sugar or milk," Harry answered and Liam laughed.

"You still avoid sweets ha?"

"Well, I like another kind of sweets."
Harry winked and they both laughed.

"So what do you say?" Harry asked with hope, because if Liam said no that means his father and mother would say no definitely. But he knew Liam would never say no to him. Nobody does.

"Okay, but a male servent, cause your father will never hire a girl since he wants to protect his virgin son." Liam and Harry laughed loud. If only his father knew.

"You know I don't mind but a young one.. So yeah go tomorrow search for the most handsome servant you see."

"Don't worry.. I will." Liam said, thinking that would be fun for him too.

...

A/N: What do you think?