Fifteen.

Harry's POV:

"So let me get this straight, Zayn is in Ireland now while we have this massive big problems with Ireland on the borders, and he's held hostage..by who and why?!!" I wondered in disbelief, trying to wrap my mind around this sudden information.

"Well, he's a prisoner in the Prince castle." Liam said frowning a bit.

"And why the fuck would prince Niall do that? I mean he doesn't even know the guy, besides how did he even get him?" This story sounded unbelievable. And not in a good way.

"Do you wanna hear my theory, Harry?" Liam asked putting his hands on both of my shoulders.

I nodded slowly; even I started to panic inside.

"I think that Prince Niall knows that Zayn means something to you," Liam said bullshit so I cut him.

"Oh c'mon Liam that's not possible." I felt my heart tightened.. I mean is it?

Liam squeezed my shoulders. "Please, let me finish."

I sighed but stayed silent. My eyes felt heavy.

"And since there's a war that coming between us and Ireland -and let me tell you I'm seeing it- then a man who's important to the prince of the 'enemy' who's you Harry is definitely a golden egg."

I felt myself getting nervous.

"And let me tell you if Prince Niall has already known that the man is a lover or an ex-lover of Prince Harry.. then the prementioned prince will be fucked." Liam said, crossing his arms above his chest, faking a grin.

Alright yeah now I was crying.

"Oh hey hey.. Come here." Liam said and took me into his arms.

"Liam I - I am screwed. I'm scared Liam I'm so freaking scared." I started sobbing loudly.

"Shh baby.. I won't let them do anything to you, I'll protect you."

While still crying, my mind drifted to Zayn, scared as hell of what would that son of a bitch be doing to him.

I pulled my face from Liam's shoulder, and wipped my cheeks.

"Prepare the army, I'm gonna get Zayn."

...

The fanart above is so beautiful. Don't know who the artist is but so beautiful.

Love you xx