Thirty-four.

Warning SMUT!!

If you feel uncomfortable please don't read it. It won't have anything related to the plot except maybe something by the end of it.

A bit detailed. So Plz don't read if you're not 18 don't make me feel bad.

Harry's POV:

I couldn't have heard him right. Did he just...?

"Wha.. sorry what?" I asked, wanting to make sure my ears weren't playing tricks on me.

"I want you to fuck me." He said again, and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Whoa whoa. Zayn, stop." I said and he stopped. How this innocent boy became so dirty?

"You don't want to? I thought that's what you wanted." He pouted his pink lips. And I fought so hard not to bend down and bite his lower pouted lip with my teeth.

"Zayn, when I asked you to be mine, it was because I wanted you to be my boyfriend. Not so I could fuck you." I told him, and took a glimpse at his manly tits.

"But I want to be yours; completely. I want you to be the one." He repiled softly. And he got off the bed.

He took two steps towards me, and smirked, while looking in my eyes. There were no light but the moonlight from the big glassy window. And it was shining over his soft hair.

It was like a fairy tail. Everything now felt like a fairy tail. Please God if that's a dream, do not ever wake me up.

Zayn stood on his tip toes, and softly pressed his lips to mine.

Our lips moved together, slowly at first. Then faster. I held his head in my palm and he played with my hair while putting his arms around my neck.

I felt hot, so hot.

I broke the kiss first, "Are you sure you wanna do this? Once we've done it, we can't undo it." I asked and he giggled, putting his palm over his mouth adorably.

I smiled. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just.. a few months ago you were about to rape me and now you're asking me. It's kinda weird." He said and I immediately felt bad. My head faced the floor unconsciously.

I thought he noticed my sudden sad face, 'cause he put his index finger and thumb under my chin to lift it up, and pressed his lips to mine.

"But it would be a pleasure to be fucked by king Harry." He said in front of my lips, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I ripped his shirt right off his torso, and pushed him to the bed. He started taking off his pants but I stopped him.

"Don't. I'll do it." I whispered and he nodded his head.

I removed my own first, slowly and seductively while looking at him in the eyes.

His eyes followed every movement of mine, and settled on my bulge.

I approached him, and started to unbutton his pants myself. When I unbuttoned them all, I started taking them off his legs and he left his cute bum up; helping me.

I threw the pants behind me and put my head between his legs, I heard his moan when my hair touched his inner thigh where I left a couple of kisses.

"Are you sure?" I asked for the last time. To be honest, I wasn't sure I could stop even If I wanted.

He nodded and moaned a bit more. God he sounded so sexy.

I took off his underwear, and what a view, he was beautiful. I kissed his head once and twice, and then licked it a long lick.

His moans were now louder.

"Shh baby, they're gonna hear us." I looked up at him, his eyelashes looked extra long and thick from down here; just like him.

I took my own pair of shorts and moved again to his member. It was bigger and bigger. I decided to stop torturing him and put it inside my mouth.

He moaned loudly and his breath was so quick I could clearly hear it. It was the only sound in the room, along with the sound of me sucking.

"Harry!!" He breathed. "Stop. Or I'll come." He moaned again.

I got his hints and dropped him from my mouth, and took my way up, kissing his tummy, and when I got to his nipples, I started licking the right one slowly, he moaned, and I switched to the other one. Sucking loudly like a baby. Then I got closer to his face and crashed my lips to his again in a hot kiss, licking his lips so he'd give an entry and open them, he did. And I started exploring his mouth, licking the back of his throat. And playing with his tongue.

In a second, I pulled out my tongue, breaking the kiss and replaced it with my index and second fingers.

He looked confused and I ordered, "Wit them." And he started sucking my fingers, moving his tongue on a circle above them.

After they're nice and wet, I moved my index to his hole, entering my finger. he gasped. "You fine?" I asked and he nodded.

I put another one, and he was moving uncomfortably under me. "Shh. It's going to feel good. Are you ready?" He nodded and I pulled my fingers out. Grapped his legs and whipped them over my head; on each side of my head.

And that's when I heard shouts outside.

"Did you hear that?" Zayn asked me but I told him to ignore it.

I was about to enter him when the shouts got higher.

"Harry, please." He begged and I nearly died. I was so turned on for fuck's sake.

I groaned and dropped his legs, went to the window to look out and my eyes widened.

"Holy shit!" I shouted.

...

A/N: How was it? (Lol XD)

Maybe two chapters left only.

Thanks for reading. Love you. <3