Twenty-seven. Pt 3.

Harry's POV:

I heard the sound of the bullet coming out of Niall's gun and towards me.

But I didn't feel anything. Nothing at all. Like I hadn't welcomed -or make that unwelcomed- anything inside my body.

So I opened my eyes at the same time I heard Niall's scream.

And here in front of me, on the ground, was Liam shot in the fucking chest.

"No! No! NO." Niall kept screaming.

Liam moved in front of me to prevent the bullet from taking its way inside me; using himself, his own flesh, to protect me.

I was frozen like a statue for a second.

When I looked at Liam again, he was shaking. With deep red blood coming out of his chest; like a river. The scene was unbelievable.

"GO BRING A DOCTOR!!" Niall screamed for his men.

And I heard a faint "Harry." Coming out of Liam's mouth.

With my eyes full of tears, I knelt beside him.

"Why did you do that?" I started crying.

"Don't. Cry." Liam let out, the blood was completely covering his brown jacket.

"I. Am. Sorry. Harreh." The blood was coming out of his mouth now. "I. Said. I'll. Protect. You...*coughs with blood*.. Always. Will." 

Niall was a wreck mess beside me, screaming and crying; assuring Liam everything would be okay.

"Calm down baby. Stop talking, you'll be fine. You'll be fine. Fuck I didn't mean to shoot you. I'm so stupid."

Liam smiled, "I. love. you. Nialler." He gasped for air sharply and then he passed out.

Niall's cries were now louder and louder, "I love you too. Please don't leave me."

...

Niall's men found doctor Tomlinson, cause apparently there's no doctor around but him. He came, and we moved Liam to another room, because he had to operate him to remove the bullet.

It was a serious situation, and the worst thing was, I didn't know if Liam's gonna make it.

By the time, I let Zayn out of his robes, and he surprised me by wrapping his arms around my torso. 

"I'm so sorry." He whispered in my ear.

"I am sorry too." And I hugged him tighter.

While we were all waiting outside Liam's room, I forgot everything. I forgot what Liam had said or did. I forgot that Niall was about to kill me. I forgot that Liam wanted to kill Zayn, I forgot there's a war, all I cared about at the moment was Liam's life.

Niall was walking nervously; crying and praying to God. I'd never thought he had a soft heart in his chest.

I was sitting beside Zayn, his hands on mine. But I couldn't help it but standing up and moving towards Niall.

"You have to sit down, it's been half an  hour and you're walking." I told him. His eyes red and fluffy.

"I can't. What if something happenes to him. I will never forgive myself."

And before I could say another word to Niall, Dr. Tomlinson opened the door.

"He lost a lot of blood," He breathed. "And I have to do a transfusion." Dr. Tomlinson said.

"Trans what?" Niall questioned.

"Means I need blood, have any of you given blood before?" Dr. Tomlinson asked and me and Niall looked at each other. We're Princes. Of course we never had.

"I have." Zayn said "I used to work on the small dispensary on town."

"Are you eighteen yet?" Dr. Tomlinson asked.

"I'll be in one month. But I've given blood to three people before from different families and none of them died." Zayn told again.

Doctor Tomlinson thought for a second, "Has Liam ever had a transfusion before?" Niall looked at me. I was sure he had no clue.

"No that's his first time." I answered.

"Alright. Then things will hopefully be okay. Come with me young man." Dr. Tomlinson said and took Zayn with him.

..

Zayn got out after about fifteen minutes.

He looked dizzy. So I took his hand, and sat him on the sofa. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

He smiled. "I'm fine." Then he put his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I heard Niall saying and me and Zayn looked at him.

"And... uh..I am so sorry Zayn." He sniffed. "For the way I treated you, and for everything." Niall was crying again now. He was emotional that man.

"It's okay. What's important right now is Liam's life." Zayn said. And I started playing with his hair, as he closed his eyes. He's an angel. My only angel.

...

A/N: I couldn't help it but mention my favourite song of Harry's album. "Only Angel." What's yours?

Unfortunately No one guessed correctly who got shot :) 

This chapter is dedicated to ZarryLoveLife thanks for reading xx

Love y'all X AND THANK YOU FOR #1 IN Stylik!!