Thirty-one.

Zayn's POV:

For a second I couldn't believe my ears. Did king Harry just asked me to be his? HIS?

I was astonished, enchanted, surprised, shocked, happy and excited all at once and I let out a scream of happiness and jumped Harry's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly, closer to my heart.

...

Harry's POV:

I didn't know what exactly was I expecting, but I definitely wasn't expecting a cry of joy and a hug from Zayn.

I was thrilled by his reaction.

"So, is that a yes?" I mumbled nervously, pulling away from the hug.

"Yes! A million times yes." He said and started crying and I pulled him again to my chest. Never wanted to let him go.

...

"You're leaving now? What time is it? five?" Prince Niall asked me while rubbing his eyes, and I nodded.

"Well, thanks for sending your men to wake me up, I can assure you they were soooo gentle." Prince Niall said and I could clearly sense the sarcasm in his tone.

I tapped his shoulder; rather strong. And he let out a groan. "I'm happy to know that. Besides, I couldn't possibly leave without your blessing," I smiled and he smiled back.

It's weird getting along with Niall, considering the fact that yesterday we're practically about to murder each other.. well, more of him murdering me.

I was going to turn around and leave when Niall spoke.

"Hey!" He said to catch my attention.

"Yes?"

"Didn't you forget something?" He wondered with his eyes sending a message you know what I mean man!

"I don't believe so," I said, c'mon it takes two to play dumb.

"You haven't asked about Liam after you knew he woke up," He said and I sighed. "Wanna see him?" He asked.

"No. But I'm glad he's fine." I replied, giving him the expression that this speech was over.

"How do you know he's fine?" He asked again. Damn Niall!  

"Well, if he wasn't, you wouldn't be here, would you?" I mocked him.

"I think you should talk to him before you leave." He spoke in a serious tone.

"And I think you should put your nose elsewhere, Niall. It's none of your concern." I said and left, but this time he didn't stop me. But I could clearly hear his sigh.

..

A/N: Heyyy. Do you like my new cover? Harry is a real prince in the new Gucci pics. *inserts one thousand heart emojis*

This chapter is dedicated to r_zaryy thank you for your nice comments. You made me smile <3

Love y'all.