Thirty-two.

Niall's POV:

Damn Harry and his men for waking me up early and nearly waking my man.

The fact that I didn't get much sleep last night, didn't help either. I just couldn't fall asleep, what if something happened to Liam while I was fucking asleep? I wouldn't risk it.

So I had stayed awake all night, checking Liam's fever and listening to him breath.

But my guess was I closed my eyes around half past four in the morning. But I still felt a bit guilty about that.

I came up to my room, after Harry told me he's going to leave for England today.

I was glad that I ended the war with Harry yesterday, imagine continuing the war that you started to get England and kill the man that your husband protected with his own flesh.

No way! I'd rather Liam staying in one piece beside me and healthy, than ruling England or even the entire world. I wouldn't play the odds of losing him again.

I entered my room as quite as I could, only to be surprised with seeing Liam awake.

"Baby, why are you awake? You have to rest. Go back to sleep." I asked, getting closer to him.

"I got enough sleep. Is Harry coming to see me?" He asked and I felt bad for him. I didn't know how to tell him Harry was not coming.

"He's coming, isn't he Niall?" He asked and I saw his eyes getting teary.

"No, he's not." I said in a low voice.

And his face fall, his eyes were getting so puffy and red; he'd cry in any minute now I was certain.

"Baby, hey don't cry. Please." I pulled him to me, guided his head to fall on my chest, as I rested one hand around his hips and the other one on his soft hair.

He started sobbing.

"Hey hey.. Liam.. love!" I tried to make him look at me, but he kept hugging me tighter and crying.

"I'm sorry for everything, Niall. I want him to know I'm sorry." He sobbed and then he pulled his face up to look at me, his so loving eyes were shining with tears and my breath hitched at his beauty, even when sick.

To be honest with you, I thought Harry deserved it. He deserved everything Liam did and more. Rejecting Liam and hurting him, not even remembering that his best friend's mother was dead?! What kind of a friend was he?

"Go ask him to come, please Niall, go tell him, I'm begging you." He sobbed harder. I was afraid he'd bust his stitches.

"Sweetheart, calm down. I'll ask him, I swear after you get to sleep a bit more, okay brown eyes?" I lied to calm him down, smiling softly then kissing his tears away. He looked so vulnerable.

He nodded and pressed a kiss to my mouth, and tended to pull away, but I didn't let him. I took his plump lips between mine for another one. And another. Moaning softly. I nearly lost him and now he was here so I didn't want to stop, but I know where this was leading and the doctor said he shouldn't do anything physically exhausting for a while.

"You scared the hell out of me." I whispered to him with my eyes closed. Resting his forehead against mine.

"Sorry." He let out and sniffed.

I kissed him one more and then pulled away, holding his cheeks in my hands.

"Do you know what I'd do if you weren't tired?" I smirked at him, trying to get his mind off Harry.

"What?" He smiled.

"I'd put honey all over your six packs like the second time we made love, and I'd lick all of it with my tongue." I said and smirked again.

"Down to my dick?" He laughed a bit and I was so happy to hear his laugh. I was scared I would never hear it again.

"Yes, down to your dick." I laughed loudly. And pulled him to my chest, I heard his whine so I loosed my grip on him.

"These six packs are ruined now." He sighed.

I moved my fingers through his hair. "Hey, you're still perfect to me. You'll always be perfect to me. Even when you are in your seventy." 

He smiled and gave my mouth another kiss.

"Now you have to rest." I told him and he held my hand.

"Only if you lay with me." He put his term and I was more than happy to commit, especially with those puppy eyes looking up at me.

I always felt his eyes could look through my soul. How could you say no to this beautiful creature? That's right you couldn't.

"Of course, sweetheart." I replied, and kissed the back of his hand.

I laid him down gently, putting more fluffy pillows under his head to make sure he's comfortable, and then I laid next to him, pulling him to my chest, just grateful that he was here beside me.

...

A/N: Fluffy?! (Do princes use this word? Well anyway ours do now lol XD)

Some Niam. They are super adorable. This chapter shows Liam as a bottom which something we don't usually see. But I thought it fits the story best.

I love the nicknames. Always like when couple use them. So cute, right?

I may add a chapter about how they first met, or their first time having sex. 

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing itsfoollarry because her comments made my entire day. Love you sweetie <3 <3 <3

Thanks for reading. You guys are amazing. Love y'all.