Twenty-six.

Harry's POV:

I am inside the Irish castle right now. I made it.

Let me rephrase that; we made it. Me and my army.

It's true we had our losses, but I won't call losing twenty-six men and thirty injured others an exact loss. It's a miracle. It's a victory actually.

I, myself, had a wound on my left arm, but it barely hurts anymore.

Anyway, I walked into the front door of the castle. It was awfully quite, and we were greeted by an agitation of large black crows launching themselves from the scrub pine around the property.

"Don't you think the castle is too quite. Not a sound heard." I asked Liam who was walking beside me.

"No no at all. They probably ran out scared when they knew we managed to get into the city." Liam replied to me, massaging the back of his neck.

I wasn't convinced but nevertheless, I told my soldiers to outline the castle while me and Liam took our way to the main room in the castle. 

We opened it and entered, it was empty as well. I cursed myself. They must have taken Zayn away to God knows where.

I heard a sound behind me, I turned around to see at least ten guys with pistols sought at me. And in the middle, was Prince Niall himself.

"Oh King Harry, welcome to the party."

....

A/N: Next chapters will have some surprises. Seriously it's gonna be fun. *smirks*