Seven.

"They crossed the line this time, boys." King Des said, his voice was showing how angry he was, but at the same time how he's trying to calm himself down, he, Prince Harry and Liam were setting together to discuss what's the matter with Ireland now.

"I mean yes, there have always been fights happening on the borders, that happen in every country, what's new?" Liam raised his eyebrow in wonder, while playing with a small sheet on the table.

"That's true, but this time is different," King Des mumbled, his frown was visible now.

"How is it different?" Harry spoke for the first time.

"They overpassed our borders, and with soldiers. They are preparing an army to conquer us!"

Liam and Harry looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Who do they think they are? We're Great Britain!" Liam scowled.

"Anyway, we need to find a solution," King Des rubbed his face in frustration, "It's all because of that new Prince that got the kingdom after his father, I mean how could they make such a young boy a king?!"

"You mean Prince Niall, father?" Harry asked what was on his mind, as a picture of the beautiful blonde Prince with his baby blue eyes crossed his brain.

"I'm not your father here, Harry." King Des warned. "And yes, I mean Prince Niall."

"I apologize, Sir." Harry swallowed before he said with a small voice.

"I remember Prince Niall, but he looked so harmless to me." Liam spoke again as Harry shifted uncomfortably in his giant seat.

"I thought the same before too," King Des nodded, as he agreed with Liam.

"So what are we going to do now?" Harry asked, already feeling bored.

"Well, I think we should eat them before they do us, right?" King Des smirked.

...

Sooo sorry for the late update.. But hey I'm gonna make it up to you with a double update haha :)