One.

Prince Harry took the stairs slowly towards the large attic on the top of his palace. Or what he secretly liked to call it 'the fuck room'.

He smiled to himself, thinking of what was waiting for him up there, checking the crown on his head in the golden mirror on the hallway.

"Good evening, your highness." George, Prince Harry's old servant bowed a little to Harry, standing in front of the fuck room, he opened the door for Harry; greeting him.

"Everything's ready, I suppose?"
Harry asked quickly.

"Of course your majesty, naked and tied as you wish."

"Are you sure you brought the right girl, or did you bring the wrong one like last time?"

Harry cringed when he remembered how the girl he wanted to fuck last time, was mistakenly replaced by another one, and he had to murder not one girl but two. Fucking both was tiring to him in that night.

"Absolutely the one you pointed at today, and Sir Liam checked by himself."

Sir Liam was Harry's right hand, and his best friend. When Harry has his way with a girl or a guy, Sir Liam makes sure with his men, to murder them, so they won't tell on Harry's behaviour. He is soon to be king, and he should keep and protect the idea of the good Prince; he must not simply involve in such a bad reputation.

And as you see, Harry is bisexual.
But just a few people know that.

George opened the door wider for Harry to get in, checked the hallway both ways before bowing again and leaving.

"Good." Harry smiled and then entered the room, closing the door behind him, and locking it. 

His eyes met a pair of terrified blue eyes whom belonged to a small girl; a petite naked figure.

He traced his hand from her cheek down to her neck then her chest,then he grabed her left boob with his hand, "Are you ready, lovely?"

*******************
A/N:

Was it really bad? I swear it will get better, 🙈🙈.

So this is the first chapter, what do you think?

And another thing I don't really know how to write like I came from another generation so plz bear with me haha.