Eleven.

Third person's POV:

Zayn walked slowly to the room on the ceiling, feeling less nervous than he was an hour ago.

He saw an old man at the door, whom he hadn't seen before, he opened the door for him without a word.

When Zayn got in the room, the first thing he saw was Harry's shirtless torso and the first thing he heard was the door locking behind him.

He started sweating and his mouth started to dry.

Harry smirked at him.

Zayn immediately bowed down and blushed while trying not to stare at Harry's half naked body.

"Well well.. Welcome to the fuck room, Zayn." Harry said with a laugh. There was half empty bottle of wine beside him. It was obvious that he was drunk.

Zayn was speechless.

"Come sit with me, darling." Prince Harry said with a grin on his pink lips.

Zayn walked hesitately toward Harry and was about to sit next to him when Harry grabbed his wrists, pulling him to sit on his lap.

"Sir.. Wh-what are y-you do-doing?" Zayn could already feel Harry's hard under his arse.

Harry giggled sweetly and even Zayn didn't want to; he was turned on by the amazing sound.

With his wrists still on Harry's big hands, Harry lift Zayn's hands towards his lips and kissed them softly.

He kissed every knuckle on Zayn's hands. And Zayn blushed deeply thinking how long could he resist Harry. But he knew that he shouldn't give up to him, he would be ruined, he would be dead.

"I want you," Harry breathed on Zayn's ear, letting go of Zayn's hands, and putting his own on Zayn's neck. "Now."

Zayn's eyes looping around the room nervously, trying to find an escape. "But I-I do-don't want to, yo-our highness." Zayn pleaded.

Harry frowned.

"I'm your prince, you should obey me. Now take your clothes off," Harry demanded, licking his lips. His eyes and hands roaming around Zayn's body lustfully.

Zayn froze, like a stone. "Zaynieee, one fuck before the war." Harry groaned pouting his lips.

"War? What war?" Zayn's heart was like drums right now.

"We're gonna be on a war with Ireland soon, my dad hasn't decided it, but liam told me it's inevitable. But I don't care about wars, I care only about our war tonight. In our own war zone." He pressed a wet kiss under Zayn's ear. "So take it off."

"Yo-our high-highness it- it's a sin, we're dis-disobeying our Lo-lord." Zayn said, shaking all over.

Harry giggled again. "Oh c'mon Zaynie, we do a lot of sins in our lives, every single day, a plus won't hurt, besides it's good to know you swing that way." Harry wiggled his eyebrows drunkenly.

"I do-don't your highness." Zayn lied, thinking maybe Prince Harry would let him go.

But Harry laughed again, and Zayn closed his eyes. Is it time? He thought Wait a few more seconds Zayn.

"So If I do this, it won't affect you, right?" He tried to smirk what was supposed to be a seductive smirk, but it turned out like he's trying hard not to giggle. He was so drunk.

He put his hand on Zayn's buldge, and started palming him, looking directly into his eyes.

Zayn gasped, while Harry kept moving his hand in a slow motion, and Zayn couldn't take it anymore. He pressed his mouth on Harry's plump lips, Harry immediately moaned into his mouth, and Zayn thought it was the hottest sound he'd ever heard. He pulled his bottom lips between his teeth and Harry moaned harder.

"Sorry Prince, I don't wanna be dead."

And before could Harry's mouth form a 'what', Zayn stood up quickly; breaking the kiss and catching Harry totally off guard. Harry tried to pull him back, but Zayn suprised him with a strong hit on his nose, he lost his balance and he ended up falling to the floor.

"Fuck.." Harry groans painfully. A great pain was felt on his head from behind.

He saw Zayn opening the door so fast and running out of the room.

Despite his blurry vision, and clouded mind, Harry was sure the door was locked before, how could Zayn open it?

Before his mind could find an answer, Harry passed out.
...

I'll try to update daily for now on. Thank you for reading :)

Love you xx