Twenty-four.

Anne's POV:

Dear mother:

This is probably the last letter I am going to send for a while. We are going to enter Belfast city today in the evening and I'm going to get over the castle.

It's not helping that they know what our target is, but either I'm going to win this or die.

Hope to see you soon mother. And if not, please know that I love you so much.

Harry

..

I was rereading Harry's last letter, it's been a week since he sent it, and about two weeks since Mary told me that awful unbelievable story. I could not believe she had the nerve to speak like this about the king of England.

But still, I didn't know why would she make that up?

Flashback:

"You're saying my son is a sex offender!!" I stood up seeing red.

"Ma'am I didn't mean it like that." She was shaking. She should be.

"You're saying he has sex with people then KILLS THEM. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? YOU'RE ACCUSING MY SON OF MURDER??" I was screaming but trying so hard to keep my voice low. Because of course I didn't want anyone in the castle to hear this false story about my kid.

"I saw it happening with my naked eye. He made my husband wait at the door to lock it after Sir Liam tie his victim up in.."

"SHUT UP!!" I screamed. "Say one more thing like this and I will literally kill you. You hear me?" I was fuming. My kid's an angel. Yes he's gay but he's no murder.

Mary started to cry. "I have a boy in my home who was a victim of Harry, Liam helped him to escape. He's scared shitless because Harry is coming to get him, and I don't know what to do, he wants to.."

"Who is this kid?" What was happening?

"His name is Zayn. And he used to work as my replacement. Didn't you notice he wasn't here anymore?" She was crying this woman.

Zayn? Yes I remembered this kid, and it's true it's been a while since I last saw him.

My heart sank. Did that mean her story's true? No no!!

I felt myself falling to the armchair. My head was getting so light. And even I didn't want to believe anything this woman said. I feel my mouth talking.

"Tell me everything."

End of flashback.

...

It's been three weeks with no letters from Harry. He hadn't sent me anything at all. And I was getting so worried.

"My queen!" Holland got into my room. Opening the door like there's a fire.

"What is it Holland?" I asked, feeling my heart beating so fast.

"It's King Harry. He entered the Irish castle." He declared.

"A winner or a loser?"

"We don't know yet!"

When Holland said that. I felt myself falling on my knees, holding my hands up in front of me. Then I had no control over my tears, I was crying, sobbing,  praying to God to protect my child and his friends. And it was the most sincere pray I've ever done in my entire life.

...

A/N: Ah! I have no words!

Edit: This chapter is dedicated to smartybrunette love you thanks for reading and voting. Appericate it :)